California-Los Angeles
Options

Best LA wedding dress shops?!

Can anyone recommend the best wedding dress shops in and around Los Angeles? I am willing to drive a bit for a large shop with a hug selection, great  staff and reasonable prices. I have been to SO many stores already including Rose Petals, Cruz's Bridal, R-Mine, Lili Bridal, Wilshire Bridal, Alfred Angelo, Caprice, Karoza, Pebbles........with NO luck. PLEASE HELP!

Re: Best LA wedding dress shops?!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress at Marylinn's Bridal in Pasadena.  I had a really great experience there and found my dress on the first trip.  I would definitely check them out, you do need to make an appointment though.  Also have you tried Mon Amie in Orange County I'm not really sure where it is or what their pricing is like but I have heard they have a large selection.  GL!
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard great things about Pebbles in Woodland Hills.

Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My Cousin got her dress online, which might be a consideration.  I don't know about any of the other websites, but she got hers here: http://www.colettejeanbridal.com/wedding_dresses_-_pg_1.  The dress was amazing and she got a great deal on the price.  We are going to get our bridesmaid dresses there too because they were just great.

She had originally bought one of those custom made gowns on Ebay - what a mistake.  It was poor quality and the color was horrible.

Good Luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Pebbles! I love the girls there and everything came as promised :)
  • Options
    geal3456geal3456 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if you'll consider anaheim. I haven't gone there yet, but a lot of dresses I like seem to be at Mariposas boutique and they seem to have a lot of the latest styles. I am going to try them out next week I hope.
  • Options
    marinamymarinamy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
    If you go to Panache in Beverly Hills or Marrylinn's in Pasadena I am trying to sell my credit to these stores.  I bought a dress there and decided I don't like it anymore.  The store gave me a credit $3,200.  I would love to sell it for $2,700 or any reasonable offer.  Let me know if you are interested! Thanks,
    marin@pacbell.net
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i bought mine at cruz's, but since you've already been there i would say try marylinns also. i really liked that store. what kind of dress are you looking for? maybe look thru magazines, find which designers you like and then find shops that carry those designers. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress at La Soie in Torrance. They have 2 other locations (I think), including one in Pasadena. The consultant was no-pressure, and they let us walk around the store and pick out dresses I liked. They carry 6-7 different brands, including Maggie Sottero, Enzoani, San Patrick, La Sposa, and that's all I can remember ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards