April 2013 Weddings

Hello April 2013 Brides!

Hello everyone! My name is Kim. I am not exactly new to The Knot (I've been engaged for almost a year now) but I am new to the message boards. Everyone on this board seems super nice, so I just wanted to introduce myself! Our date is April 13, 2013 (which seems like a pretty popular date). We chose that date because our anniversary is April 15, but its a Monday in 2013! So we went with the closest Saturday :)

Anyway, I am super excited to get to know everyone! Happy planning :)
135 invited image | 45 Yes image | 11 No image | 79 Still need to reply! image
RSVP Deadline: March 23
Wedding Countdown Ticker
April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaids Dresses

Re: Hello April 2013 Brides!

• congrats and welcome to the board!!!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congratulations my dear and welcome! Feel free to share your thoughts and ideas as you can learn alot of stuff from the other knotties!. I have certainly learnt many new things. All the best and happy planning!Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations! What are you going to school for, if I may ask?
  • Thanks everyone :)

I'm working on my master's degree in special education with a concentration in Deaf education. I have a month left for this semster, 2 classes in the summer, and then internship in the fall, and then I graduate! I can't wait to be done with school, I have a been a student far too long lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi April 2013 brides, my name is Antonella and I too am getting married next April, 4/27. I'm not new to the knot either (been engaged almost a year) but this is my first post. Congratulations to everyone , I've been reading the posts on this board and you all seem so nice so wanted to introduce myself :) look forward to getting to know you all and all the fun planning things we have coming up!
  • Oh wow, I am finishing up my 4 year degree in Elem Ed and then plan to get my masters in Special Education. I also have two classes in summer and student teaching in fall! Haha good luck!
  • @AGiamei Hey you have the same date as me. We are also getting married on 4/27. Its my oldest daughter b'day . We chose the date for sentimental reasons. Congrats to you and welcome to the boards it seems that 4/13 is a popular date.
  • Wow, we have quite a few Ed students :)  @svanculin Special education is is a challengine field, but very rewarding. Are yoi taking a break after graduation or going strait into grad school?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello and Welcome!  Congrats to everyone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Since I'm very nervous about finding a job, especially in January, I am going right into grad school. If I get a teaching job, I will just go part time.
  • Hello Everyone we've changed the date several times but it seems to Be April 27th ,2013 just like you Antonella:Soo excited!I've been engaged since New Years Eve 2012:So much to do!!
  • Hi everyone, My date is actually on a Sunday, 4/14. We were planning on the 13th, but the venue we wanted gave us such a deal to do it on a Sunday, we just couldn't pass that up. He gave us like 75% off the Saturday price, and since the Gown I want is twice my budget, I could get my venue AND my dress!!!
  • Congrats and welcome!  I finished my Master's in Elementary Ed last year...I sub all around my city because unfortunately education jobs are a dime a dozen right now, but it's such an amazing field to be a part of!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards