Florida-West Coast

Need to try and find a buget venue

Hi I am seeking out some help.  Im trying to plan the wedding all on my own, and im on a very, ok extremely tight budget but i would like something nice.  Im a florida gal so i really want something that defines the beauty of florida with a guestlist of less than 40-50 people.  i was looking in the clearwater, st.pete area or even closer to me I live in new port richey.  Does anyone have any suggestions before i have a break down....

Re: Need to try and find a buget venue

• Can you give us an idea of "extremely tight"?
  • i have to try and get the entire wedding under 2 to 3 thousand with everything.  and preferrably someplace that will allow me to make small payments as i go to pay for it all.  the wedding date is supposed to be for june 15th 2013 but its not dead set on that day so if i need more time i can extend it a bit.  looking through all the post here and seeing the venues that have been mentioned its just so many pretty places but they want so much its a little bit overwhelming...
  • If you're doing a DIY wedding you could try Tampa Bay Watch Community Center - its in Tierra Verde on the way to Ft. Desoto Beach. It has that true Florida feeling. I don't remember the cost, but its a nice location if you don't mind the little bit of driving from NPR.

tampabaywatch.org

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would do Sand Key State park. You could get married on the actual beach, then have a BBQ reception in the pavilion. to rent the pavilion is like $100. The same with PIer 60 on Clearwater Beach. Using either would mean a daytime (lunch wedding) but that would considerably lower  your catering bill. Also the beach background will cut back on decor.

HTH
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • There is a place called Quail Hollow Golf Course in wesley Chapel... super affordable. I got linens, buffet, cash bar, venue and ceremony site for 2100. Melissa is very nice and great to work with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards