Attire & Accessories Forum

CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!

Re: CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!

• Where is your wedding? We are getting married at the english manor in NJ an old victorian home feel almost with a huge beautiful garden backyard

What type of shoes are you wearing? Purple Sparkle shoes! Absolutely love them, but you can bet i will be changing into some sparkle flip flops to dance!

202 Invitedimage 137 Ready to Party!!!image 65 don't know how to have fun! image RSVP Date August 4th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Where is your wedding? Oswego, NY at St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church

What type of shoes are you wearing? Dyables Ida White Satin

• Where is your wedding?
    We are getting married at St. Thomas the Apostle Church in West Springfield, MA, with a reception to follow at The Garden House at Look Park, in Florence, MA

What type of shoes are you wearing?
    I am wearing a pair of design-your-own Nina heels, but i am hoping to have some fabulous flip flops to wear when I get tired of my heels!

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_cafepress-bridal-flip-flop-giveaway-enter-here-for-the-chance-to-win?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:70a06b7c-adb4-4f67-a503-31018dd01952Post:c443abd3-a296-421e-9bae-ccace7294cf2">CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Knotties,    We are doing an AWESOME giveaway , because we know you guys all love free swag. We teamed up with CafePress ( <a href="http://www.cafepress.com)" rel="nofollow">www.cafepress.com)</a> to give away flip flops! Whether you're having a beach wedding (where flip-flops are the attire) or you're planning on slipping on a pair after hours of dancing, CafePress has got the perfect personalized pair for you. Five winners will be picked at random! Answer these questions to enter: Where is your wedding? What type of shoes are you wearing? Giveaway details : Brides can choose between 4 different bride themed flip-flop styles and 3 different bridesmaid flip-flop styles. Win 1 pair of bride and up to 6 bridesmaid flip-flops. Contest will run from Monday, July 16 th at 10 am EST to Friday, July 20 th at 5 pm EST and more!
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]

Preistley Savidge Parkview in my hometown in Pa
    I am wearing light pink steve madden strappy heels.
  • Where is your wedding?  At Toris's Station on 8/17 in the gazebo in Fairfield, OH

What type of shoes are you wearing?  Im leaning towards flip flops or flats of some sort

Cheryl (25) Andy (24) Newlyweds as of 8-17-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pregnancy week by week
  • Where is your wedding?The Marq in De Pere, WI (in 94 days)

What type of shoes are you wearing? flats for the cermony but want to switch to flip flops for the dance.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Where is your wedding?The Marq in De pere, WI (94 days)

What type of shoes are you wearing?flats but want to switch to flip flops for the dance

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Where...we are having a backyard reception at our home in Mississauga, Ontario. Wearing... A pair of Nine West glitter pumps at the church and then I will be sporting some ballet flats in the backyard. Good luck everyone! Brandy
  • Where is your wedding?  In Clearfield, PA  at a log cabin Bed & Breakfast in front of a pond

What type of shoes are you wearing? Hot Pink High Heels

Photobucket
  • Where - Omaha, Nebraska
    Shoes  - open toe, low heel...currently looking for flip flops for the reception!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!:

I am being married on the beach at Biscayne Bay in Miami, Florida.

Myself, as well as the bridal party are wearing flip flops.

• My Name is Jessica Sundberg and Our wedding is at my Fiance's parents farm! I will be wearing a brand new pair of cowboy boots with my tea length dress :)
  • Where is your wedding?  The Merion in Cinnaminson, NJWhat type of shoes are you wearing? 4.5'' bright blue heels from Payless that I jazzed up with a small sparkly pin and "I Do" stickers on the bottom!  I definitely need to get flats or flip flops for all the dancing though!
  • Where:  Hickory, NC

Shoes:  Sandals :)

• profk8profk8 member
    First Comment
    I'm getting married on the river walk in Dubuque, IA and wearing yellow heels!
  • Where is your wedding? At the Park Hyatt hotel and Resort on Sadiyatt Island in Abu Dhabi, UAE What type of shoes are you wearing? Tie up white Vera Wang shoes
  • Cute flip flops!! My name is Grace Neeley, and our wedding is in Fort Worth, Texas! Also known as Cowtown! I will be wearing purple stiletto heels! Go TCU Frogs! Good luck everyone!
  • edited July 2012
    My wedding will be in Elizabethtown, PA and Im wearing electric blue stiletto heels!
  • I will be getting married in beautiful South Florida at the Sky Tower in Downtown Miami great place to use flip flops!! I will be wearing BLUE Badgley Mischka shoes to honor my husbandtobe and his fraternity which is very dear to his heart.
  • My name is Shana, my wedding is in Austin, Texas at our church with a reception downtown! I plan on wearing some fabulous purple heels to add a splash of color on my big day! :-)
  • Our wedding will be at St. Andrew's catholic church in Roanoke, va. I'm hoping to wear some pretty pink heels to add a pop of color to my white dress!
  • slavetoabunnyslavetoabunny member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    My wedding is a destination wedding at a private pool home (which also happens to be beachside) at Kapoho Beach on the the Big Island of Hawaii.  My shoes are gold satin Nina slingbacks with lots of bling on the peep toes.  The reception is a pool party and bridal flip flops would be perfect!
  • My wedding is at the Church of the Good Shepherd in Augusta, GA. I'm wearing a blue and whit pair og Merrill Barefoot ballet flats.
  • My wedding will be at the historic Mt. Gilead Church in Kearney, Mo and I have no clue what type of shoes I'm wearing, there's too many to pick from.
  • ChrystalKainChrystalKain member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    My renewal wedding,... the original was in La Jolla on the beach.....will be in Greece next June and I will be barefoot just like the first ceremony :
  • Where is your wedding? The Now Jade resort in Mexico

What type of shoes are you wearing? the tallest heels I can find and manage to walk in since my fiance is 15 inches taller than me
  • My wedding is in Frankenmuth Michigan, a little Bavarian town, and I will be wearin the sparkly bridal white Toms so I can help support children who are in need of shoes 3
  • My wedding is in Red Lodge, Montana. My shoes are satin 2" wedges dyed blue with bling on the toes. Flip flops would be nice to change into, though! Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our wedding is at the W in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Floridians always love their sandals!! I plan on wearing a high heeled shoe with my dress.
  • Where is your wedding? Riviera Maya, Mexico. Yes, on the beach!!! What type of shoes are you wearing? Wedges for the ceremony, and I'm still hunting for a cute flip flop for the my-feet-are-tired-and-I-want-to-dance part of the celebration. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards