Nevada-Las Vegas

treasure island

hi ladies,
i am seriously thinking of booking my ceremony at treasure island and i am wondering if anyone has any opinions or tips about ti?
it seems like they are pretty reasonable in price and the hotel rooms are a decent price.

i havent seen many posting about it, so i wanted to know if anyone had any info

thanks!

Re: treasure island

• mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out diane BN's bio on the knottie list. she had her wedding at ti and it looked great. there are a few others on the vegas knottie list....if you are looking for it, some of the girls have it posted in their siggy. good luck in planning!
  • thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have just recently got married there, the chapel is so gorgeous, If you look on my screen name i have reviews done, at the moment im just working on my married bio but if you give me an email on thrash605@aol.com i dont mind showing you some pics.

Highly recommend.

and if you have any questions feel free to ask me
  • atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the link to the knottie bios is in my siggy for you to look at for ideas and inspiration!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi there!

I was married at TI in May 2008. My married bio has reviews and pics, but feel free to page me if you have any questions.
  • amykay31amykay31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was married there in November.  The chapel is nice and our officiant was wonderful (Pastor Kenny).  The coordinators are seriously lacking in their ability to do their job.  We dealt with several during our planning as our assigned one was challenging to get in touch with. 

The manager, Nicole, was ultimately the most reasonable and responsible.  I wish I would have requested to deal with her exclusively.

I was very pleased with our flowers, they were beautiful.

The hotel is great, excellent location and recently remodeled. 

If you book here, plan to stay on top of your coordinator, be prepared and plan on asking a lot of questions to make sure everything is kept on task and documented appropriately.

I can go into a lot more detail ofwhat some of our struggles with the coordinators were.  Please leave me your email if you want more specifics.
  • NYCNSWEETNYCNSWEET member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was married there on March 6, 2009.  I have nothing but outstanding things to say about the chapel, coordinators, officiant, flowers, hotel and Kahunaville where we had a small reception.  I would highly recommend a wedding there.  Hope that helps.
  • edited December 2011
    thank you so much ladies!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm planing on getting our vows renewed there and have had no issues so far but have had troubles contacting the cord. good luck in your decsision
  • edited December 2011
    thanks everyone. i think i am going to go for it at Ti, i need to book it asap, as the coordinator told me the prices are going up in the new year
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards