Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

AW Thursday

2»

Re: AW Thursday

• edited December 2011
    Tiffany Congrats! It feels like you've been trying to get this house done forever! At least it's happened! A trip to Cancun along with it! Awesome...
  • edited December 2011
    Good Luck, Anna!
  • Lyss7316Lyss7316 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on everyones AW's!!  Love the BM dresses, Love the invites, and love good news about beths grandmother! :D
    my AW is that im goin down to austin this weekend with a bunch of friends and my FI for a friend's b-day party. I'm excited to get out of town, even if its only for two days!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-76?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:24cf19c4-9758-49f2-8006-0a6bd4f9ea53Post:2b5ce1ff-1ad2-4253-8f62-049adbc2c03b">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tiffany - I'm sure it will be!  Lauren - Thanks and have fun too! Beth - Very pretty BM dress!  Great news about your grandmother! Oh yes ladies...I updated my bio, but I'll post my invites here. :~)
    Posted by mandaroo7[/QUOTE]

<div>Love your invites.. mine were going to be the same but in red...love the purple!</div>
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!! 

Good luck Anna!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-76?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:24cf19c4-9758-49f2-8006-0a6bd4f9ea53Post:5de5c8ee-757d-43fa-b29c-a30d1f424fe6">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Honey Barbecue Chicken Strip Sandwich is back. This is like the happiest day of my life.
    Posted by mrsamandamiller[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>hahaha. This made me laugh.</div>
  • edited December 2011
    I had an interview today that went really well & I have 2 more tomorrow!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on all the AW's ladies!!

Mine is that we went and had our taxes done yesterday and got to file our first joint tax return!  Also, we had them look at our last year taxes and they found a mistake worth several thousand dollars!  So with our tax return we are able to pay off our wedding!  We won't have to put anything on a credit card!  I am so excited!

Also, we ordered our wedding bands yesterday.  FI got to take his home because the one in the case fit him perfectly!  Mine will be ready in 4-6 weeks!
    Our first "child" and he's a handful!
  • BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!

Angela - Good luck to you!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats everyone!  Good luck to the girls going on job interviews. 

I discovered last night that I have somewhat broken a habit that I have had for almost 15 years: popping my knuckles.  I used to to do it constantly and would pop whatever I could as often as I could.  I still do it but not as much. 

We signed up for a Hebrew class and just found out this morning that it starts tonight

I've applied for a few positions here and there and while I got an email about setting up an interview (yay, someone is interested in me), I didn't see it until almost 3 weeks after the fact (boo to spam folders).  I called today and they had already done the interview process and hired someone, which I am completely okay with.  Lesson learned: check your spam folder.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-76?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:24cf19c4-9758-49f2-8006-0a6bd4f9ea53Post:5de5c8ee-757d-43fa-b29c-a30d1f424fe6">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Honey Barbecue Chicken Strip Sandwich is back. This is like the happiest day of my life.  Posted by mrsamandamiller[/QUOTE]

From Whataburger?  Those are so yummy.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Anna!!
  • edited December 2011
    1 - Bridesmaid dresses ordered.
    2 - Visited 2 venues, 3 bridal shows *phew*
    3 - Picked engagement pic photographer - lets hope he is awesome so we can use him for the wedding!
    4 - Arranged a trip to NYC to go to Kleinfeld's for her dress.  Both of us are getting ready for 2012 weddings - our poor parents ;p
  • juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    [QUOTE]The Honey Barbecue Chicken Strip Sandwich is back. This is like the happiest day of my life.
    Posted by mrsamandamiller[/QUOTE]
    I have already had it twice.  I love this sandwich but it does evil things like make me gain weight. 

Also, I'm with you on awful six weeks, Amanda.  I loved my days off when we had them but I didn't get the normal amount of grades in for my various classes.  Oh well.  I'm not going to fail anyone (unless they fail multiple quizzes). 
  • MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't figure out how to add photos. It's been trying to load into the message forever.
    I finished my table numbers last night! YAY! pics in my bio :)

mandaroo- I love the invites!

Anna- Congrats on the Job Interview!

Congrats on everyone's AW!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • dianaslikdianaslik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on all the AWs!

Good luck to all the job-hunters!

Nothing big in my world - just lots of thinking :)
  • bethlovesjimbethlovesjim member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!  I spent the day with my grandmother yesterday, and she ate a WHOLE bucket of KFC!  haha, this lady went from dropping massive amounts weight cause she couldn't eat at all, to eating a bucket of KFC!

Everyone had an amazing week! Congrats to everyone!
    :)
    first camping trip engagement
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards