Wedding Reception Forum
Options

wedding theme

Hi Friends,
Please help me out. What would be a nice wedding theme for a pavillion reception in the Philippines?

Re: wedding theme

• Options
    How about "we're getting married"??

Weddings don't need themes.   If you're incorporating Phillipine traditions, I think that is enough of a theme (traditional dress, filipino food, etc).   
    DSC_9275
  • Options
    Yeah, you don't really need a theme.  Just make sure everything you pick out is cohesive - IE, generally fancy/formal or casual/rustic.
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    That sounds so amazing ! Is it a destination wedding ? If so you should come see us on the DW board !
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My mind immediately went to to daisies, sunflowers, or tiny spray roses. Maybe even see if you could work a little honeysuckle in! You could incorporate the black in some cute ribbon or fabric like a black and white gingham.  Use checkered tablecloths, perhaps ceramic cowboy boots to hold centerpieces or small buckets. Definitely go with the straw bales.
  • Options
    I am not agree with Avion..
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_wedding-theme-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:9e94c59c-831f-4695-a3a2-3bff7cdbf5e6Post:91f6a776-9d47-4964-bde3-c898ddf4eb4e">Re: wedding theme</a>:
    [QUOTE]How about "we're getting married"?? Posted by Avion22[/QUOTE]

hahahahahaha
    It's for sure I'm gonna love you all the way. Frank Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards