Chit Chat

I just need to talk it out....!!!

Re: I just need to talk it out....!!!

• I think you're going to get more help here if you edit your post to remove the ellipses (...), and reformat it into actual sentences and paragraphs with appropriate punctuation.  All I can understand is that there's drama with your wedding, but I can't make enough sense out of it to get what that is so I can offer advice.  Right now it all sounds like a bunch of gibberish. 
  • 4 more months of drama?  Hon, you've got years of drama coming.
  • AMYM312AMYM312 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    That is one long sentence. I tried reading it but I'm getting a headache. Sorry.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited February 2012
    umm punctuation is not the problem here... If you dont want to read it after the first line then don't. And especially dont comment...And FYI I dont think anyone here can actually HELP!! Ohh and in case you didnt see the post is not titled I need help its titled I neet to talk it out...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_i-just-need-to-talk-it-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:b4d61d33-cfd1-4da9-938b-4204fd9c8dcbPost:2a31c061-809c-45b6-ba5f-0217e964ac46">Re: I just need to talk it out....!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]umm punctuation is not the problem here... If you dont want to read it after the first line then don't. And especially dont comment...
    Posted by Ewe&Sla[/QUOTE]

If punctuation is not the problem then you would have periods after each sentence, not ...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited February 2012
    Ohh ok so you will make my post all about periods after sentences? ....... So how about you just stop writing........ and reading...... ???? .... ???? ..... Leave some space for people who don't care how many dots i put after each sentence......? its internet not English class, and apparently you can understand me pretty well even if i put 2 extra dots at the end.... you must be related to my MIL
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Paragraphs are your friends. It's hard to read a big 'ole wall of text

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • We're not 14 years old here, we're adults and we expect other posters to communicate like adults.  If you can't, I'd guess that's probably a major source of whatever problem you were posting about (you'd already deleted the OP by the time I came into this thread).
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Hopefully she retypes it And breaks it up into paragraphs. It was a huge wall of text and every sentence ended with ... And a new one began. I can deal with the spelling errors. The run on sentences were too much.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_i-just-need-to-talk-it-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:b4d61d33-cfd1-4da9-938b-4204fd9c8dcbPost:06f056ca-16ec-4320-9e84-8ef7f5d9a6f0">Re: I just need to talk it out....!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nobody quoted? :(
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]
    I know.  <div>
    </div><div>OP, you can't dictate how other people respond to your posts.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_i-just-need-to-talk-it-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:b4d61d33-cfd1-4da9-938b-4204fd9c8dcbPost:802dbade-e8b7-453e-b496-f49cd1de98a9">Re: I just need to talk it out....!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ohh ok so you will make my post all about periods after sentences? ....... So how about you just stop writing........ and reading...... ???? .... ???? ..... Leave some space for people who don't care how many dots i put after each sentence......? its internet not English class, and apparently you can understand me pretty well even if i put 2 extra dots at the end.... you must be related to my MIL

<div>How mature of you.  </div><div>
    </div><div>If your life is full of drama, guess what the common denominator is? You.  Something you might want to consider.</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • AdeleDazeemAdeleDazeem member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_i-just-need-to-talk-it-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:b4d61d33-cfd1-4da9-938b-4204fd9c8dcbPost:802dbade-e8b7-453e-b496-f49cd1de98a9">Re: I just need to talk it out....!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ohh ok so you will make my post all about periods after sentences? ....... So how about you just stop writing........ and reading...... ???? .... ???? ..... Leave some space for people who don't care how many dots i put after each sentence......? its internet not English class, and apparently you can understand me pretty well even if i put 2 extra dots at the end.... you must be related to my MIL

Well, you learned all of that grammar stuff in English class so that you could use it in the real world.  This is the real world.  More importantly, this is a forum of words and we need to be able to understand you.

Think about this sentence:  Let's eat Grandma!
    and this one: Let's eat, Grandma.

One saves Grandma's life and one ends it. We need to understand if you want to murder Grandma or not.
  • edited February 2012
    Grammar: The difference between knowing your shiit and knowing you're shiit.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_i-just-need-to-talk-it-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:b4d61d33-cfd1-4da9-938b-4204fd9c8dcbPost:62a05bde-ef6d-4530-b017-73fade17e46b">Re: I just need to talk it out....!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I just need to talk it out....!!! : Well, you learned all of that grammar stuff in English class so that you could use it in the real world.  This is the real world.  More importantly, this is a forum of words and we need to be able to understand you. Think about this sentence:  Let's eat Grandma! and this one: Let's eat, Grandma. One saves Grandma's life and one ends it. <strong>We need to understand if you want to murder Grandma or not.</strong>
    Posted by Joy2611[/QUOTE]

Hahaha. This made me laugh really hard.

Also, I'm really disappointed that no one quoted. Womp womp womp
  • This................????????????.........makes...........you............look............dumb...Or 13.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_i-just-need-to-talk-it-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:b4d61d33-cfd1-4da9-938b-4204fd9c8dcbPost:7b2a7dd4-f0bb-4ff7-a2a0-127ccc4675b7">Re: I just need to talk it out....!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I just need to talk it out....!!! : How mature of you.   If your life is full of drama, guess what the common denominator is? You.  Something you might want to consider.
    Posted by lindseyann410[/QUOTE]
    Cosigned, me.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_i-just-need-to-talk-it-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:b4d61d33-cfd1-4da9-938b-4204fd9c8dcbPost:334f3516-d208-4026-9032-4fe55a48e8d2">Re: I just need to talk it out....!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I just need to talk it out....!!! : Hahaha. This made me laugh really hard. Also, I'm really disappointed that no one quoted. Womp womp womp
    Posted by sonya+adam[/QUOTE]

Ditto!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • They are not dots.  
  • I think you learn how to write on the knot after like 150 posts. Lol. Anyone? 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_i-just-need-to-talk-it-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:b4d61d33-cfd1-4da9-938b-4204fd9c8dcbPost:9fcc860c-a98b-4407-945a-8c29fdc2d1bc">Re: I just need to talk it out....!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think you learn how to write on the knot after like 150 posts. Lol. Anyone? 
    Posted by Chobot[/QUOTE]

All I'm thinking is that I'd LOVE to see her invitation mock up ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • OP, I don't know what your dilemma is since you DD'd before I saw this. But honestly, you need to work on your writing/typing skills. I mean, to be real here, it takes you a lot more time to put in all those ...... than it does to just put one period like you should be doing.

No, it's not English class, but you learn how to write properly so you can write properly in, you know, the real world, like we're in right here. Plus typing like you do makes you sound unintelligent and people won't take you seriously if you blatantly disregard proper English and just type the way you want. It's obnoxious.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards