North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

can anyone reccomdend a photographer in the 1500 range?

Looking for photographer in raleigh around $1500 or less just want 8 hrs of coverage & negatives- nothing else. all seem to be booked that are in this price range or do not have packages that they can customize.

Re: can anyone reccomdend a photographer in the 1500 range?

• edited December 2011
    Bridget Mcenaney is doing mine- for whole day coverage, its 1875. Check her out! She was willing to work with us on pricing!!
  • alaliberte17alaliberte17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    This lady in Fuquay named Lisa Ennis is great.  She did my sister's wedding.  she's pretty reasonable.  You can look her up on facebook at

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisa-Ennis-Photography/150482944992940

:)  She takes photos of my daughter too.

• I'm still considering photographers so I don't really have any firsthand experience for you but I've recently contacted J&J Photography out of Dunn. Very friendly people (husband and wife team), nice pics on their website, and a basic 8 hour plus CD of images for $1,800. They're on my short list at the moment.

1White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lauren Garrison!
    Photobucket

Anniversary
    213image enjoyed some southern charm
    163imagedrank out of mason jars
    50image stayed up the north
  • I booked with Simply D Photography. Diana is a total sweetheart and her photography is amazing!  She has a talent for capturing emotion, which is what I was looking for.  Their $1600 package includes 2 photographers (her bf is the 2nd shooter), 9 hours of coverage, a 90 day proofing gallery, 300 images (digital download), bridal session, and engagement session.  Diana is very willing to accomodate, and will definitely customize a package for you.

http://simplydphoto.com/
  • Thanks everyone! Bridget Mcenaney  actually helped us find the perfect fit- Steve from Bluewave photography, his pictures are amazing.  Kudos to Bridget for helping us out even though she was booked for our date, such a sweetheart!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards