California-Los Angeles

Opinion on Reception idea

What do you ladies think of this?  I think these white centerpieces are so elegant and i love how the uplighting looks with all white?  Am I crazy?

http://blogdavinciflorist.blogspot.com/2010/02/carnegie-institute-wedding-with.html

Re: Opinion on Reception idea

• Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's lovely, but the only thing I don't like is that it looks like two bunches on top of one another...maybe if they hydrangeas weren't shaped like a ball  and more spread out to blend in with the branches poking out. That's my opinion, but I really like the whole white wedding theme. Looks very nice! Especially with the lighting...Elegant, Chic and modern!! Laughing
  • lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ove it.  White on white doesn't usually show up very well but because of the uplighting it is very modern and dramatic!
  • edited December 2011
    The centerpiece is just the first idea.  I doubt I will be able to afford all of it but I won't bunch 2 on each other like that.  Good suggestion.  I wonder though, cuz my lighting is not that bright in the actual room.  I wonder if it will look bad :(
  • edited December 2011

This is my actual ballroom so you can get an idea. 
  • Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awwww love that ballroom! I'd really go for the white theme! I wish I could have done that...every time I see all white weddings, I want to get married again haha. But yeah, you'd definitely need the lighting effects.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards