Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Photographer questions

Has anyone ever used Rebecca Bunch?  She sets the price at $499 for the whole day.  Is she good.

Re: Photographer questions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using her for my weddin March 5, 2011!  I meet her about a month ago and saw her work and she seems great!  Im excited to have her be my photographer.  She is not like most photographers that are out to make as much off of us as possible.
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Her work looks pretty good to me, and that is a super reasonable fee! Great find IMO.
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    her work looks great and love the price.. i'm glad u posted this
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Another photog you can check out with great rates and really pretty pics is www.splashoflifeportraits.com Melody is doing my wedding in October, for $450 for a full day of shooting and a CD of the images, plus a mini photo album and free e-pics (which we will be doing next month!!)
    If you go with Melody, let her know Megan Jenkins recommended her!

Isn't it great to find such awesome deals on photographers??

Good luck!
    ~Megan & Steve 10-10-10~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    ShofShof member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow, that is a great price!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I read about Rebecca on here a few days ago so I gave her a call and made an appointment to meet her to discuss my wedding photography. She sounds great! I am so excited and grateful to have found this post! THANK YOU!!!
  • Options
    SshereseSsherese member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all for your comments.  I will schedule a meet and greet with her. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards