California-Northern

Is anyone else using Arden Hills resort? If so please post here!

I want to know how, what, your experience with them has been.

We booked with them in September and they said a coordinator would be calling to plan with me and they would be my day of coordinator. I am three months out and have no heard from them. I'm totally stressed because I have a ton of questions and I don't know what to do.

They don't email me back. When I do call I get put through to the main wedding lady but she's not very helpful because she's not a coordinator. I'm just so stressed!

Have you guys had this with them?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is anyone else using Arden Hills resort? If so please post here!

• edited December 2011
    I've unfortunately heard a lot of bad things about Arden Hills. We visited them about a year ago and while we loved the grounds, we did not enjoy the snotty staff and their pushiness. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty with them. Maybe a pop in visit is called for since they have not returned your calls or emails. I'd definitely get on this as soon as possible.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    156image 108image 48image RSVP Due 5/18
    New Bio
  • kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks. Yeah I live in Reno right now, so I can't pop in unfortunately. My mom called them yesterday to make sure they still had our date set up because she was worried maybe they didn't want us to have the wedding there anymore since no one wanted to talk to us since we've paid them.

They called back and said they'd be calling me....still no call.
  • edited December 2011
    I think you need to drive down there and speak with them.
  • edited December 2011
    We almost booked our wedding there but they couldnt answer all of my questions I had before we booked and I kind of gave up. Why dont you call the coordinator yourself?

I called and talked to a wedding coordinator because the booker didnt have all the answers. 
  • kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They don't want me to talk to a coordinator. They want me to talk to the main chick until I've been assigned someone. I finally got to talk to a coordinator when I scheduled my tasting but that was it. They are ridiculous.
  • edited December 2011
    If you call and annoy the main chick enough she'll make sure you are assigned to someone asap. I think its silly that the main person can't help you but they can't let you talk to the person who can. Thats not very customer friendly
  • edited December 2011
    I'm really sorry that you're going through this. Honestly I'd be posting your experience on every local review board out there. Hopefully your experience can warn other perspective brides.

Have you heard anything yet?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    156image 108image 48image RSVP Due 5/18
    New Bio
  • edited December 2011

We video weddings at Arden Hills all the time. I don't know how things go in the planning stages with them, but on the day of the wedding, things always run smoothly. And I don't usually hear many complaints after the wedding from our clients. Hope this eases your mind! -- Deana, Reel to Real Video

• edited December 2011
    Has this mess been sorted out yet? I was looking into a wedding there but I am definatly NOT anymore.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry you're going through this!!  Unfortunately I've heard really bad things about them.  I work with a girl whose husband is a DJ, and apparently they don't just flake on their future brides; they also flake on vendors that they have contracts with.  Definitely be a squeaky wheel, and you may want to contact a professional wedding planner to deal with them for you if it's in your budget. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards