Wedding Invitations & Paper

shower invites

Are those fill in blank invites tacky?  My moh suggested I use them but I feel like there  more for a kids birthday party than a shower.  I was looking at designing my own but she felt the didn't look like they were for a bridal shower.  Any one have some ideas to show me.  I'm at a total lost right now.

TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: shower invites

• I think they are tacky! I really like the picture ones though at such places as wal-mart, target, snapfish, etc. They are really cheap since you can print just a 4x6 photo with YOUR picture, a border adn all the wording.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You shouldn't be choosing the invitations, the hostess(es) should be doing that.  So it's whatever they want.
    Married 10/2/10
  • Unfortunately the hostess (my mother) doesn't have the resources to look for invites.  No computer and doesn't drive so she has asked me because there's no one else to help.  But that's a whole nother story. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm a much bigger fan now of the ones you can print.

When I hosted a shower with MIL for SIL, I bought a wedding invitation kit and used them as shower invitations.  (from Michael's I think).  I used the response cards at the shower as part of one of the games.
  • I like the completly blank ones with design on the side, you can choose to enter whatever info you want on them. There's plenty online, check this site out: http://www.myexpression.com/prodBrowse.cfm?ProdCategoryID=3&ProdSubCatID=7

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards