Hawaii

a paradise dream wedding Maui

Is anyone else using this company and having any problems contacting them recently? Usually they are very quick to reply to me, but Ive sent 3 emails over the past 3 weeks and they havent replied to any of them even the one I sent asking was everything ok because I wasnt getting a reply.

Im from England so Id rather not call them as it costs a fortune but Im not sure what else to do. i know Ive got the email addresses correct as Im just replying to ones they have sent me!

Re: a paradise dream wedding Maui

• AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no, I'm sorry you are going through this!  It sounds like poor service to me.  As much as it would be expensive, I would suggest you call them - if anything just to ask them really fast to respond to your emails.  You are the client here, they should be responding to you ASAP. 
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah I agree. Its just very odd because they have been replying to me quickly for months and then suddenly stopped. I think Im gonna call them and just check there isnt a problem with the email for some reason because I shouldnt have to wait so long for a reply.

Its also kind of a pain because Hawaii is 11 hours behind so I have to wait til its pretty late at night here to call!
  • Cleo7Cleo7 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Dear...:
     Dear RSVPers, Please walk your lazy @sses to the mail box and send back the RSVP.  Don't waste my stamp!  Please don't add univited +1s, and don't send back "number attending 2.5."   WTF is that supposed to mean?  Please do all this in a timely manner so I can finalize the seating chart. Thanks, The Bride
    Posted by kittinkat[/QUOTE]

Weird....is someone trying to tell you they're pregnant? 
    image Final Count: 80 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards