Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Update with Job Issue

State is investigating. I am faxing the papers I brought home.
I have a judge looking into the mother.
I am filing a report about the stalking threat tomorrow or Saturday because I have to go to the local department there, it is on record at my local department but it has to go through their local one since that's where it happened.

Thanks for the support.
I start my nanny job tomorrow.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Re: Update with Job Issue

• edited December 2011
    Good for you!
  • teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good!-I already commented on this on a different post, but I'm happy for you!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh my GOD.   I missed your original post and just went back to read it because I wasnt sure what was going on.   HOLY CRAP.  That woman has issues and I hope she gets in a lot of trouble for misusing the gov't funds that are meant to help her children not feed her freaking dog or do the laundry she's too lazy to do.  Wow.  I hope you are doing okay - glad you went to the police for the stalking issue.
  • edited December 2011
    Yay, congrats! I hope she gets what is coming to her. Let me know how the nanny job goes tomorrow!
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good for you girl!  I am so glad you are standing up to that crazy bish. 
    Please keep us all updated.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    Well done.

I was walking around Covent Garden thinking of you and fuming last night.  I was thinking of how hard families had to fight to get hours they really needed and this crazy woman got all these hours.  

Plus the hours are for the kid and the kid is sure as hell not getting anything out of power washing the house.  
  • edited December 2011
    Good for you.  Def keep us in the loop.
  • edited December 2011
    that's really great.
  • teachyoubioteachyoubio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good for you!  I went back and read the previous post about what was going on and I can't even begin to tell you how angry that makes me.  I have students who legitimately need help, but can't get any help from the state, but these a-holes are using and abusing the assistance.  Good for you for turning them in AND standing up for yourself!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards