African American Weddings

old/ newbie

Hello Ladies

I use to be on this board knottie all the time back in june. I had to take a break to get so much needed "Me Time"... Until my aunt told  I only had like 8mths until my wedding. I looked on some of you guys bio and I see that there's a couple of knotties getting married on july 10 2010 too (cool). I'm Just looking for advice, and ideas. I really need to start back planning my wedding.

Re: old/ newbie

• tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back craib01!  What are your colors?  Do you have a wedding theme?  How many people are in your wedding party?  Well, if you need advice and ideas you have come to the right board.  All of the ladies on this board are super nice and helpful.  I have gotten a lot of great ideas by stalking some of these ladies bios.  So stalk away and happy planning!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome back!!! Feel free to jump right in with any questions that you may have. We are here to help as much as we can. Your wedding will be here before you know it! Happy Planning!
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • edited December 2011
    hey lady! welcome back!!  you'll get back into the swing of wedding planning in no time...just figure out what type of wedding event you & FI want to achieve and obviously select your color palette...after that, you ideas and DIY projects (if you go that route) will start to flow especially with the help of the ladies on our board.Smile
  • apiffanynowapiffanynow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey date twin!  I am having a DW.  I have some good days and bad days with this whole wedding planning thing. However I will be happy to answer questions you may have.  Happy Planning!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards