Not Engaged Yet

AYNKRG

2»

Re: AYNKRG

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aynkrg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:505c7f68-b256-4b26-b049-bdb8d4493909Post:1476174a-cb01-4d0d-8864-8084f89e4b47">Re: AYNKRG</a>:
    [QUOTE]My hair is also annoying me. I like the cut, but it just frizzes/waves out & looks like a pile of poop on top of my head. I also need a new straightener. I liked the one i got at first, but now I feel like it's just killing my hair.
    Posted by BriSox81[/QUOTE]

GHD!!!! <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.ghd.com/usa/"><u><font color="#810081">http://www.ghd.com/usa/</font></u></a>
    These are the best...I've had this pair 3.5 years now, and I had my pair before that for 4 or so. They are pretty pricey, but I don't think any other straighteners can compare. Each section of hair needs doing once. I had to borrow my mom's pair of not-GHDs a couple of weeks ago and it must have taken me 45 minutes, with GHDs my hair takes 15-20 max.

Edit - I replied to melmac first then realized it's Bri that originally posted.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aynkrg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:505c7f68-b256-4b26-b049-bdb8d4493909Post:28815069-db30-4ff9-8fda-5b7b95070b74">Re: AYNKRG</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really hate that my clothes are covered in cat fur 24/7. It's gross and I feel like people are judging me. I clean my house, but it wouldn't appear that way when looking at me. I can pull a freshly washed shirt out of the closet and it will be covered in fur. My cats don't even go in the bedroom. Lint rollers work, but for all of like 20 minutes if I'm still at home.
    Posted by melmac86[/QUOTE]

We've taken to leaving all of our clothing in the garage after it's taken out of the dryer because the moment it's brought inside, it's covered in dog hair :|.

• I got into work this afternoon to find a series of emails between my boss and our accountant....  accountant was asking for a piece of paperwork I did last week and boss was saying that he couldn't find it, so I must not have done it after all.

Hey, dumbass boss man,

How about looking in the file cabinet in the folder that's specifically designated for that paperwork?

• I'm annoyed that we finally got someone to come out to look at our air conditioning only to be told that he had a specific $ amount he couldn't go over and that he now has to get approval from our landlord to go through the ROOF to fix the problem! 

I'm kind of annoyed that I have to wait till Oct for my hair dresser to come back from maternity leave because I want to cut my hair shorter and I don't want to chicken out because I waited so long.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aynkrg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:505c7f68-b256-4b26-b049-bdb8d4493909Post:dadf8be1-9754-4d18-a5e7-20b55300aefc">Re: AYNKRG</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYNKRG : We've taken to leaving all of our clothing in the garage after it's taken out of the dryer because the moment it's brought inside, it's covered in dog hair :|.
    Posted by ahstillwell[/QUOTE]

When I first read this, I thought you said garbage and I was really confused by your interesting tactics. haha. The garage at my apartment is not attached, so that would make for a complicated situation when trying to get dressed! I've been slacking on brushing them with the furminator, which would help to eliminate some of the fur. I also really want to save up for the Dyson pet vacuum.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aynkrg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:505c7f68-b256-4b26-b049-bdb8d4493909Post:3da2e50e-6e57-4e6a-a86e-b29a021ac654">Re: AYNKRG</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYNKRG : When I first read this, I thought you said garbage and I was really confused by your interesting tactics. haha. The garage at my apartment is not attached, so that would make for a complicated situation when trying to get dressed! I've been slacking on brushing them with the furminator, which would help to eliminate some of the fur. I also really want to save up for the Dyson pet vacuum.
    Posted by melmac86[/QUOTE]

<div>The Dyson Animal is worth EVERY penny.  My parents have had it for almost 10 years, and it still picks up the carpet as you vacuum.  That's how amazing the suction is.</div>
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I fracking hate it that BF gets pissy about cleaning/chores/dishes/laundry, and says he has all these grandious ideas on how to get us both to do things more equally - and in the end it's all me anyways. Fracking fracking he!!.

It annoys the frack out of me that i don't have a problem with him playing video games on our tv in the living room, and I'll find something else to occupy my time, but if I want to play, he brings up we should hook the playstation up to the other tv and the video games should be played on that. WTF dude, double standard much?? I'm sorry your an ADD poo head. Not my fault.

I"m really irritated by the fact that BF brought up last night that I haven't been cooking the full range of my knowledge in a while. Bite me. I've been having a rough couple of weeks, excuse me if I'm not all gung-ho about cooking. And DO NOT bring up how many cook books/recipes I have in my cupboard that I haven't transposed into my book yet. I'll cutab!tch.

Why do all the good shows have to be on on school nights when I'm going to be gone?? Grrrrrr.....

I hate that my apartment complex put a cap on our internet usage. I pay $50 a month for it - i should be able to use it as often as i want to. It's stupid. After a year and a half you decide to change the rules?? BS, apartment complex, BS.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards