Ohio-Cincinnati

Be Creative Catering? Or cheaper caterers?

Well we just found out our lodge that we thought had a stove actually doesn't have a stove so we may need to be using a caterer. I was wondering if anyone has ever used "Be Creative Catering" ? Or can recommend one that has very decent prices. I will have less than 100 people so I know that adds to the prices sometimes but I am just looking for something that is tasty but not so cheap it takes away from the formal part!

Re: Be Creative Catering? Or cheaper caterers?

• edited December 2011
    I have a tasting in the next few weeks with Be Creative catering. I am very excited because we have had their food at friends' graduation and other parties, and we have LOVED everything of theirs that we have tasted! They are accomodating a special request I had for our menu, and have been very easy to communicate with so far. I will let you know how our tasting goes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    A Catered Affair.  I love their food and their prices.  They are very supportive of GLBT charities, and I hire them whenever I entertain for the past few years and for my wedding.
    I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine.
  • amymay2010amymay2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We will be using Martha's Catering. Food was delicious at our tasting and her prices are like $7 to $9 per person!
  • natnat101natnat101 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are trying them as well will update you after tasting
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards