Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

New to the boards

Hi Ladies,

While I began to search for something that contained the typical "introduce yourself" posts, I got impatient and figured to start a new one. Sorry if that is against the grain, but I wasn't really sure where else to introduce myself. I'm new to the community boards, and am still attempting to figure them out.

My name is Theresa, the FH and I have been engaged since 11/21/09, and plan to wed at Normandy Farm on June 11, 2011. It's too far away, and yet I'm very glad I have the time to plan all the little details that I'm positive only I will notice. I've read several posts on here already, and as far as I can tell you ladies will be of great assistance, and I hope to be of some myself.

I look forward to getting to know you all leading up to all of our big days, and beyond them. Oh, and I totally want to come to the next G2G!
*~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: New to the boards

• edited December 2011
    Welcome! It is great you want to go to a GTG :)  I will try to set one up again in a couple of months.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!  This old married lady said her vows at Normandy Farm almost a year ago, so if you need something to help make the wait go by faster, wedding photos are in my bio ;)  This board is an aweosme resource and a geat place to make friends - enjoy your engagement and your time here!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on your engagement and welcome to the board! Happy planning!
    =)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome. 
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! and welcome

I will be getting married at Normandy on October 15th, 2010  :)
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome and Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks ladies!

@Heather - LOVED your pictures!! We reserved the Silos, and I haven't found too many pictures of weddings in there - so that was definitely great to see!

@ Jess - which ballroom? Will eagerly await photos!

*~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome!  Hope you have a fun time planning.
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome!
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're in the Grand Ballroom  (we both have huge families :-P  hahah)

We're doing ceremony and reception there--  Not sure if the ceremony will be inside or outside- depending on weather/how dark it is...prob be inside though
    I'll make sure to send you pics! :)
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks TCT.  :)  I just loved that room.  Hopefully seeing all the places we found for photos will give you some inspiration!  Some good photo spots that we didn't wind up using but that would be beautiful are the carriage houses on the property - the ones that's used for the sales office is particularly nice for gorup shots.  I adore the photos we got in front of the silos and by the barn that butts up against the ceremony garden, though :) 

If you need vendor recs, all of mine had previous experience at Normandy and were absolutely fantastic to work with.  No complaints anywhere...they're all in my bio and I'd heartily recommend then.  (Our awesome photographer was Doug Burns.)
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome! The girls here are awesome!
  • LadybugBride3LadybugBride3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at NF on March 26,2011 in the grand ballroom!  My tasting is July 8th, it seemed like it was so far away when we booked -- I can't believe its here already. I've heard the tastings there awesome so I'm really looking forward to it

image 247 Invited so far!
    image 170 Are ready to party!
    image 35 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are MIA!
  • edited December 2011
    Ladybug...eat some of those brie and raspberry things in puff pastry for me!  They rock.  Nom nom nom nom...
  • Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!  It feels far away now but time goes so quickly!  Enjoy every minute of your planning and I hope we can help you with some of it.  This is a great board!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards