Wedding Woes

So who watched Wife Swap?

Re: So who watched Wife Swap?

• Do I even need to raise my hand?

Kate was less cray cray than I expected. Maybe age has mellowed her. Does Hank have a job? Maybe him doing everything is because he doesn't have anything else to do?

Correction: He doesn't do everything, because they have a nanny and housekeeper. Hey, not that there is anything wrong with having a nanny and housekeeper, yo.

• TheMrsC23TheMrsC23 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2013
    One of the people that showed up was Hank's 'business partner'.  I'm sure that he and Kendra's jobs are their reality TV show, any endorsements they may have, and getting appearance fees.  I wouldn't be surprised if Hank does public speaking.  And I'd bet they probably have investments in stuff (restaurants, buildings, other businesses)

But a 9-5?  Um, no.

I don't think Kate has a j-o-b in that sense either.

The stark difference between them is that when they were face to face, the first thing Kendra did was  compliment Kate's house and kids and Kate told Kendra everything she was doing 'wrong'.

Also, Mady (from Kate's twins) is going to rule the damn world.  That girl is hilarious.  "I know who Kendra is.  I used to sneak down to the basement when i was younger and watch her show when no one was looking." 
  • Sorry, I can't help myself from chiming in! I wanted to like Kate so much more than I did, but it was good to see her let loose a little during girls' night out. And Kendra? I actually enjoyed her....she has come a long way since Girls Next Door. As for the kids, wow. Can't believe they're as old as they are; Jon & Kate doesn't seem that long ago.
  • You're right, I'm sure he dips and dabbles, and has businesses.

The kids are big, and seem calmer.

• Also? I liked Kate's hair, for once.
  • edited February 2013
    I do think it's odd when parents say that "kids need to be kids and not have any rules." Yeah, really?

I did like how Kate made picking up his toys into a game, and he wanted to help. Cute.

• so, Kate married someone? I didn't even realize she got remarried. he must be f'ing nuts. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_so-who-watched-wife-swap?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:e5864128-6ab7-427b-9cf0-ebb970fbd8a0Post:677492e3-c269-42b9-a249-9a7039a3c477">Re: So who watched Wife Swap?</a>:
    [QUOTE]so, Kate married someone? I didn't even realize she got remarried. he must be f'ing nuts. 
    Posted by *Barbie*[/QUOTE]

Nope, she's not married.  Her 'assistant' stood in as the 'husband'. 

She kept saying she wanted to clone Hank. 
  • Oh and Hank was all sorts of, "ZOMGZ! I'M SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK KENDRA!"

LOLz
  • AuntFloAuntFlo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited February 2013
    I missed it.   And that gives me a HUGE sad.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_so-who-watched-wife-swap?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:e5864128-6ab7-427b-9cf0-ebb970fbd8a0Post:722376a8-3d29-41b4-8541-44dc1093bc72">Re: So who watched Wife Swap?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh and Hank was all sorts of, "ZOMGZ! I'M SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK KENDRA!" LOLz
    Posted by TheMrsC23[/QUOTE]

<div>well yeah, obviously. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards