Wedding Woes

In other news....

I went to lunch with a friend yesterday and she said that her 37 year old bf broke up with her via text.  I didn't think 37 year olds did that.

Re: In other news....

• LOL.

He may be 37 in physical years, but obvs he's still about 17 maturity-wise.

• NOLA, maybe you should start looking at the 21-25 age range.  At least you could train them, they shouldn't have any real baggage, they'll probably be kinda poor so sugar mama gets to choose dinner and trips out, they should have energy to keep up with you...this sounds better and better to me the more I list pros.  :D

I'm not sure I could keep from laughing at the sheer stupidity of a break up over text, but at least you could just say, Hey, he's only 25.  But 37? She dodged a bullet there.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_in-other-news-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:7a0869f2-2db5-42a8-a0b6-adef1432cfa3Post:7dc0f202-0fc2-4248-9a32-fd1960d14390">Re: In other news....</a>:
    [QUOTE]  <strong>But 37? She dodged a bullet there.</strong>
    Posted by VarunaTT[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.  
  • Yes, they are trainable, and have all of that ENERGY, but man are they dumb.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards