• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

seems it is "everything go wrong" week

:(

i still can't get a hold of our DJ

Our florist still hasn't received the check for the deposit we mailed on the 21st and
said to just mail another one .... but when I emailed my mom she seemed pretty standoffish about it saying she mailed the check and emailing me the check #

and I just got our printed portion of our invite from VP and it printed poorly (Background image printed way too dark, making the writing difficult to read)

im swamped at work and overtired...  i need another vacation :(

Re: seems it is "everything go wrong" week

• I hope your week gets better!

Usually VP will help you with problems like that, like reimburse you for the money you put in them and then maybe you can re-print with a lighter background?

• i emailed VP....not to sound "bitchy" but they screwed up....hopefully they can rectify the situation in a timely manner...
  • :o( Hate when weeks go wrong.

Can they trace the check/cancel it? SO that your mom feels better about it.

DJ- Hmmm:o( Already paid for? How many days has it been?

Maybe take a "you" night with a good chick flick and a bottle of wine?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sandals Grande St. Lucia
  • They usually do. I've done alot of work with them over the past few years and I've had a few things come back messed up but they're always been extremely nice and worked with me!

Can you go in and lighten the file? Sometimes things look different on our computers than they really are, like blues show up brighter on my computer than they are. I thought I was printing something that was more of a sky blue ends up it was more of a royal blue.

• I agree! This wedding planning thing is a full time job!
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_seems-everything-wrong-week?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:650Discussion:7c862361-2a04-4fe5-8f21-a1c51e80830fPost:848b2688-63c5-4c8b-9e30-2b36c12e72d4">Re: seems it is "everything go wrong" week</a>:
    [QUOTE]:o( Hate when weeks go wrong. Can they trace the check/cancel it? SO that your mom feels better about it. DJ- Hmmm:o( Already paid for? How many days has it been? Maybe take a "you" night with a good chick flick and a bottle of wine?
    Posted by oma11ey[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards