Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Best Way to Travel Two Blocks to and from French Quarter Wedding

We're getting married at Latrobes this December and we will be staying in the Monteleone on our wedding night. Does anyone have any suggestion on how best to travel two blocks without wasting money on a carriage ride? Will a limo take us through the city to at least be worth our time and money :)

thanks!

Re: Best Way to Travel Two Blocks to and from French Quarter Wedding

• Options
    ssoileaulsussoileaulsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're also staying at Monteleone and getting married at Latrobe's this November.  Before the ceremony, we are walking, and after the ceremony, we're doing a 30-minute french quarter carriage ride with Royal Carriages.
  • Options
    zoopsiedaisyzoopsiedaisy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you'll find a better deal with the carriages.  Definitely check out Royal Carriages.  They have been in business forever and are great at what they do.  If you want you can check them out on Facebook and they have a website.  

Good luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am getting married and having my reception at Rosy's Jazz Hall. I am planning on using a shuttle bus to transport the wedding party to rosy's. I am going to only use one to get people there. I am going to use two to get people back so those that want to catch a ride back to the french quarter can do so. I am using Limosine Livery. They are very nice. I believe it is going to cost me around 650.00 to do so. HTH

• Options
    McShan2011McShan2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Christina, 

Call us.  We will help you.  Duh! :) 

XO 

K&B

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards