Colorado-Denver
Options

BRIDAL SHOES HELP!!!

Hello!

I am looking for Ivory colored shoes for my wedding dress, I thought it would be easy to find them but after searching practically every mall, I cannot find any.  The color is practically impossible to find. 

I have also tried Zappos.com and they have the color but can't find anything that is nice and not 4.5" heels!

Please help!

PS. my wedding is coming up in ONE MONTH and I am now willing to do NAVY BLUE shoes if I have to!

Thank YOU!

Re: BRIDAL SHOES HELP!!!

• Options
    mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just at DSW yesterday on Colorado and 25, and they had LOTS of ivory shoes! Always check David's, they always have a large selection of those as well. I personally didn't want ivory or white; I wanted something fun and colorful!

GL!
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    Jade0085Jade0085 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been having the same problem - my dress is Ivory, too!
    I was at Nordstroms this weekend and they had some pretty good shoes - not exactly ivory, but very close.
    Are you doing flats? I've started checking out flats in my wedding colors. DSW had some really cute ones.
  • Options
    HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my Ivory wedding sandals off of Shoebuy.com for super cheap and free shipping.  They have a great selection of bridal shoes.  Check them out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mparwulskimparwulski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, surprisingly DSW had several.  In fact, I couldn't decide and bought 3 pairs and will decide when my dres comes in next week.  My dress is champagne and hard to remember exactly what shade.  I bought them all because there is usually only one 6-1/2 and didn't want to chance it being gone.  Check different locations because the selection varies.  Also, they will order them for you too.  Some bridal shops have some shoes too, like Amanda's and the Bridal Connection.  My favorite shop is the Bridal Collection in DTC, but I don't remember if they have shoes there.  RIcki was wonderful.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUGGESTOINS!

I found the shoes, don't know if they are the 'rigth' color yet since we aer getting married in CA and my dress is at a bridal shop there.  Will be going to a fitting tomorrow and if this pair doesn't work, I will be back on the search...hope NOT!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards