Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Re: B&M Monday

• fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I came in an hour early to work and our server is down.
  • edited December 2011
    I despise my job more and more with every week, day, hour, and minute that goes by.
  • MissAngelMissAngel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got a new puppy (Biscuit-Shih/Pom) a month ago and I already had a dog (Daisy-Maltese Mix).  Daisy was such a good dog, she was house trained and waited by the door to go outside...

Since the arrival of Biscuit, we've been trying to train him and have been doing pretty good with the occasional 'accident', but somehow Daisy has regressed.  I think she's acting out... but now she keeps pee-ing in the house!  Grrr....
  • seujoanneseujoanne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My glasses somehow became totally warped over the weekend and I am wearing them precariously perched on my head because they don't sit on both ears at the same time anymore.  I will be taking them in to my magic glasses man to fix them!
  • angieandjamesangieandjames member
    edited December 2011
    The a/c in our building isn't working right, and it's HOT.  My hands are sweating as I type.  ICK.
    I'm exhausted - I worked 75 hours last week, and am hoping this week is not worse.
  • edited December 2011
    Lack of planning on your end does not constitue an emergency on my end.  Jerk.
  • juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shortgirl, ditto.

I hate, absolutely, hate today, August 30, 2010.  It took me almost two hours to get to Grapevine today from Corinth thanks to an accident at Main St. in Lewisville.  I tried calling my dept. head but she didn't answer so I called the other person I knew would be in to give them a heads up.  "Don't worry we'll take care of it."  Just as I was about to call the asst. principal's sec. my big principal called to make sure everything was okay.  I explained the situation to him and I thought he would pick up his phone or walk down the hall to let her know.  I get a nasty, hateful email about how I need to call in when I'm going to be absent.  I email back and say that I tried calling and that sometimes it just happens.  I ended my email with "Thank you for your concern". 

To top it all off, I looked down at my shirt as I was getting ready to start teaching my zero period kids and I found a rip in my brand new shirt. 

I hate today, Monday, August 30, 2010.
  • msealemseale member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I have to travel all week for work.  I usually don't mind traveling, but 3 hours on a plane to LA does not seem like fun today.  I think it is because I'm not rested from the honeymoon travel.
    Our last sunset in Hawaii...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Michelle & Michael
    Married - August '10
    TTC - Since September 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Ugh. It's Monday, isn't that enough? And my FB feed is a million posts from one of my distant cousins whose wife may have lung cancer. (Sorry but smoking a pack+ a day can do that to  you. I never liked you anyway, so I don't feel that bad not joining your prayer circles)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    def have the case of the moon-days (from office space). i think it's just cus i'm dreading this week cus it's going to be long!

labor day hurry and get here!!!
  • lesalyriclesalyric member
    edited December 2011
    If I do not even know your spouse's name and they are "Wife Lastname" in the seating chart, should you even be coming to the wedding??

Thanks annoying co-workers for taking advantage of my need to be PC in my small office. :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I am soooooo tired (and maybe still a little hungover) from my bachelorette party in Austin this weekend.  Whew....it was fun but wore me out!!  They give you so much free champagne down there!

• edited December 2011
    Looks like you had fun Lacy!
  • edited December 2011
    today is our first day in a new office. same job, which i dislike more each day, but now, instead of being downtown, 2 miles from my house, in a BEAUTIFUL building (the Crescent) with great amenities, we're out in irving, in cube world, in a crappy office complex with desks that are too small to even call cubes. the whole thing is just so stupid, and our desks were NASTY dirty, we didn't have chairs or trashcans, and our major shared computer drive isn't ready for us to access, so i don't know how they're expecting us to get any work done today.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker White Knot

• seujoanneseujoanne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My glasses guy decided not to come to work today so I'm still sitting here with crooked glasses.
  • BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having one of those days. I'm applying for a job that requires official transcripts sent directly from your schools just to apply. Most places only require photocopies if they require transcripts during the application process at all. If that wasn't annoying enough, I drove to TWU this morning to order a transcript (which costs $10 each time, by the way), fight my way through the hordes of students, discover there are no visitor spots open, only to just then remember that I left my driver's license at home because I took it out of my wallet when I went to the gym yesterday. So, having wasted almost half an hour driving to that side of town, I head over to UNT, where I spend over 20 minutes circling the parking lot, looking for a space. Meanwhile, there are students speeding through the parking lot and driving the wrong direction down the rows because they're late to class. So after my fourth time around the lot without finding a spot, I decided to just say screw it and go home. I'll make up my hours later this week. Whew, what a start to the week!
  • edited December 2011
    Lunch was gross.

I have a huge headache and could only find 1 excedrin- hope that does the trick.
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

I totally forgot my big one--I have to go to the dentist today.  :(

Lacey, love the pic!

• edited December 2011
    I really, really want my wedding photos....they are still being "processed" but I should get them by this Friday (I can only hope)!! The photographer did say they shot 2000 - yes 2000...OMG! I know it takes a long time - and I am trying to be patient but Marissa's are so beautiful and they just made me want mine that much more! ;)

Marissa: Old Red looked great for your wedding!! Congrats again!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-37?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:568e2974-e063-4a6a-9e5b-8c543099b19cPost:8b89bae7-a045-4c93-9359-41605feb5c8f">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I totally forgot my big one--I have to go to the dentist today.  :( Lacey, love the pic!
    Posted by stephiehall[/QUOTE]

Lacey as in me?  Or Lacy's from her bachelorette party?  :)  If me, thanks!!

I'm so tired of being micro-managed. 
  • edited December 2011
    Could this day be going by any slower?!

And the board is so slow today too...which isn't helping cure my boredom at work. Frown
  • edited December 2011
    Lindsay -- I want to see your wedding pics when they come in. I'll come to your office! Just email me.

I'm so tired of dealing with insurance today. No we aren't doing surgeries just for the fun of it!! I promise these people need it.

I will find the motivation to work out today! My knee is bothering me today of all days, but I'm still going to go. Screw you knee...lol
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Clicking pens and tortilla chips should be banned from all quiet work places.

I also want to B&M about FFF.  It's just all in the spirit of FFF... calm down.

That is all.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-37?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:568e2974-e063-4a6a-9e5b-8c543099b19cPost:106e76e7-d771-461a-ad76-4cadbbddacc1">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Clicking pens and tortilla chips should be banned from all quiet work places. I also want to B&M about FFF.  It's just all in the spirit of FFF... calm down. That is all.
    Posted by bsn1752[/QUOTE]

Agreed about the FFF.

But...I'm a pen clicker. I'll admit it. Right now I don't have any pens to click, though. They're not clicky :(.

Tortilla chips sound really good right now! Thanks a lot, Brianna!
  • MissAngelMissAngel member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-37?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:568e2974-e063-4a6a-9e5b-8c543099b19cPost:ac6a21cc-6c10-4b27-a13a-855e6a5cc87e">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tortilla chips sound really good right now! Thanks a lot, Brianna!
    Posted by NMac2010[/QUOTE]

I know! Lol!  I was just thinking... hmm... I just bought that bag of tortilla chips and some salsa and how great it will be when I get to eat it when I get home. haha.
  • tnickel06tnickel06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nothing to B&M about today. Started grad school today and it went great! I drew blood today for the first time and it wasn't that bad. I just wish every day could be like this.
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-37?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:568e2974-e063-4a6a-9e5b-8c543099b19cPost:ac6a21cc-6c10-4b27-a13a-855e6a5cc87e">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: B&M Monday : Tortilla chips sound really good right now! Thanks a lot, Brianna!
    Posted by NMac2010[/QUOTE]

Well, there's a man that sits right behind me... except he doesn't sit at all. He stands at his desk, all day long.  And when he gets hungry, he whips out his MASSIVE bag of chips and industrial sized salsa... and cruches away.  And I'm not talking quiet crunching... lord no... that would be too considerate of the people that sit around you... instead, he gets 5 or 6 chips, clumps them together, takes a big ol' dip in the salsa and CRUNCH *chomp chomp chomp* while they're flying all on his desk, and his shirt... and I'm about ready to scream.

The end.
  • edited December 2011
    hahaha. Sorry Brianna! Sounds annoying!

Now I'm just hungry....Good thing I leave in 12 minutes!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm Tired. 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://dallas.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-37?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:568e2974-e063-4a6a-9e5b-8c543099b19cPost:494f8772-5b4a-4ebf-b6c4-084a4a376d53">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm Tired. 
    Posted by Tiffany618[/QUOTE]

Me too.... I have been sleepy all day. I wish there was nap time for adults.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards