New York-Western

Complete The Sentence Friday

One thing my dream house would have is.......

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller

Re: Complete The Sentence Friday

• degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Big Kitchen with Double Oven
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • edited December 2011
    A large balcony that me & my future husband can share a public kiss in front of our adoring masses ;)
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • dtronoldtronol member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    An amazing waterfront view, and taxes under $1500 (hey, a girl can dream!)
    {darcie}
    save the date

April 2012 June Siggy Challenge: Then and Now!
  • AeroStyleAeroStyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A mud room with laundry.
  • edited December 2011
    A fabulous outdoor space to entertain/.  Inground pool, patio, etc.
    June 2012 May Siggy- Me and my MOH(sis)! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Just my future husband and my animals.(no extra fam members!)
    Vacation Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Agreed with the outdoor entertaining space! Pool, fire pit, patio....and a really nice grill :)
  • edited December 2011
    An amazing Kitchen and a big garage to keep FI happy and to put all his "suff" in.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-western_complete-sentence-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:622Discussion:c2de416b-6a1f-42eb-8df7-4556e99e1fe6Post:aff58f35-408c-464d-8f0e-d1288eb1173d">Re: Complete The Sentence Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]An amazing waterfront view, and taxes under $1500 (hey, a girl can dream!)
    Posted by dtronol[/QUOTE]

<div>Hahaha...only in New York...</div>
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards