California-Los Angeles

QOTD

Have you ever had to be evacuated from your home for any natural (weather) issues?  Things like fire, flooding, mud slides, earthquake, hurricane.  If so, did you take anything with you?
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: QOTD

• edited December 2011
    No and I hope and pray I don't ever have to go through that.
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_qotd-92?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:b3e5d9d9-e907-43f1-8bcd-969934866d55Post:17bddb26-3a02-4ce4-a9f6-d188893c1766">Re: QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]No and I hope and pray I don't ever have to go through that.
    Posted by dawnbeatty[/QUOTE]

Ditto!
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto here too! 
  • edited December 2011
    Never have, thank goodness. And I cross my fingers and knock on wood that we never have to!

We're fairly out of the fire zones. Although there's still a chance one could hit near us at some point. FI's parents lost their house in the Northridge quake, so being that that happened, that's definitely on my mind when there's a more substantial tremor going on around here.

I just couldn't imagine what it must feel like to be evacuated. Must be so scary.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards