New York-Western

Diamonds Limo??? Trolly?

Has anybody used Diamonds Limo in Rochester?  I am considering renting a trolley from them, and was curious what other's experiences with them have been?
October 2010 September SC - 1st Anniversary Plans:
Trip to Prague & bring home furbaby when we get back
imageimage
~ Karen ~
**Wedding/House/Travel Bio **

Re: Diamonds Limo??? Trolly?

• spenet1spenet1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am looking at them too because I used them for proms back in high school (almost 10 years ago!). But I know it was a good experience back then! Their prices seem competitive and they're really willing to work with what you need and not just offer stock packages.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard not so great things about Diamonds, like rude drivers and bad service. I'm sure there are people who have has good experiences with them though (like all vendors). We are going with Golden Memories. They were the cheapest and came recommended to us by friends who are in the wedding business.
    Happy is what happens when all your dreams come true!
  • teddib20teddib20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Same here... we used them for a party, and they weren't so amazing..... I would go with Mancuso's... we have used them so many times, they are the best priced and they have THE NICEST drivers... my bf used them for her wedding. they were really good!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    DO NOT USE DIAMONDS!!!!  They have stood a family member of mine up not once but TWICE for limo's.  She said the one piece of advise she would give me was to not use them.  She had recomended S&S Limo, which is who we went with.  I was looking to do the trolley as well, but since she was pretty adamant on how bad they were, I decided elsewise.  I believe Shuffles has a trolley, but not sure how expensive they are.
  • loving2011loving2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

I know I didn't post the question, but I am in the same boat and the advice really helped! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards