Nevada-Las Vegas

the wedding nightmares are in full swing now...

the last few nights Ive been having wedding nightmares. I wake up....realize its a dream....then go right back into the same dream.

They always seem to be about the same thing....that we are in Vegas and we all forget about the wedding and then its the day before and we are not prepared..no marriage license...no birth certificate (idk if you even need it but thats what I was missing in last nights dream).

I dont know if its because I was a little wedding stressed for a few weeks replanning our reception or what it is....but its getting old....and I want them to stop!

Re: the wedding nightmares are in full swing now...

• edited December 2011
    I'm right there Junebug. Same deal. We're in Vegas but we forgot about the wedding. Then we run around trying to pull it all together. My fiance gets offended when I tell him about these dreams. lol
  • pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh... I hated the wedding nightmares!
  • direy25direy25 member
    edited December 2011
    It's funny because I was having those types of nightmares a bunch but I don't think I've had one in the last month.  I've probably jinxed myself now... :)
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• edited December 2011
    I havent had them in a little bit, but I am sure they have not stopped..

I did have a real life nightmare though when my MOM.... my own MOTHER said "isnt your wedding in april??" ...... uhhhh nooooo..... and she says... well are you sure its printed that way on the invite?? uhhhhh yeahhhh..... well I think that your aunt and uncle think its april..... uhmm why would they think that????!

Seriously mom!!?!
  • edited December 2011
    I just had my first one the other night. It was right before the ceremony and I didn't have my hair and makeup done. I was forced to just have to put my dress on as is...no wedding glam! :(
  • kara811kara811 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wedding-nightmares-full-swing-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:334b291c-4175-4275-a2e7-57bb06c2150fPost:68032cc9-1ad9-44e9-bd9f-371a37259f09">Re: the wedding nightmares are in full swing now...</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's funny because I was having those types of nightmares a bunch but I don't think I've had one in the last month.  I've probably jinxed myself now... :)
    Posted by direy25[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Same here! Well the last few months really! LOL I'm sure I'll have them again since it's getting so close! </div>
  • edited December 2011
    I had my first one last night...SCARY.  Good thing it was only a dream.  I dont remember full detail but basically it was the wedding people moved my wedding date up and I had to get ready in about 1 hour for the wedding.

Kristen
  • edited December 2011
    Junebug- you are very organized and your wedding planning is awesome- don't be nerous!  All the things that matter will be perfect! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards