March 2012 Weddings

Dress Fitting (PIP)

I had my dress fitting yesterday, It was so exciting! I was a little nervous before hand, worrying I wouldn't like some of the changes I had made. But I love it! One more dress fitting at it's done!

Enjoy a little bit of a picture overload.

But I do have to ask opionions:
For my hair I was planning on doing a side pony tail but having it curled (thats why my hair is in a side pony in some pics)
But then I thought maybe keeping it all down and just curly... Now I can't decide!!
What do you think would look best with my dress?? Help!

The side. Took flowers off the top of the dress, put them in the pick ups

The front.. (obviously)

The back with the bustle

Baby Boy will be making his way into our life EDD April 5, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: Dress Fitting (PIP)

• Love it!!!  For the hair I think curly and down.  but a side pony would look nice too.  What hair accessory do you plan on wearing?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_dress-fitting-pip-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:163b0a28-aaf4-477f-a064-ef908aba6e02Post:826c53ac-adbc-451e-93fb-0a32be320aec">Re: Dress Fitting (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love it!!!  For the hair I think curly and down.  but a side pony would look nice too.  What hair accessory do you plan on wearing?
    Posted by amber0389[/QUOTE]

I have a veil. And when I was planning the pony tail I was going to take the veil off for the reception and put a pretty hair flower in. But if I do it down... I have no clue :S
    Baby Boy will be making his way into our life EDD April 5, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_dress-fitting-pip-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:163b0a28-aaf4-477f-a064-ef908aba6e02Post:680b7cd7-1782-42a7-91bf-77ba0c362ba3">Re: Dress Fitting (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dress Fitting (PIP) :   I have a veil. And when I was planning the pony tail I was going to take the veil off for the reception and put a pretty hair flower in. But if I do it down... I have no clue :S
    Posted by nikkinay89[/QUOTE]

DUH I should have seen that in the picture!  I think a side pony would look great too though!  Have you had your hair trial yet?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I love your dress! The side pony is one of my favorites so I say go for it!
    Anniversary
    Dx PCOS November 2010
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    VOTE on my Name List
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_dress-fitting-pip-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:163b0a28-aaf4-477f-a064-ef908aba6e02Post:43a78d00-8ffe-4f0c-8a73-e3f27f8b8409">Re: Dress Fitting (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dress Fitting (PIP) : DUH I should have seen that in the picture!  I think a side pony would look great too though!  Have you had your hair trial yet?
    Posted by amber0389[/QUOTE]

Not yet, I have it on Monday :)
  • Love the dress.  You look great!
  • edited January 2012
    Very nice!! I say curly and down with the veil for the ceremony.  Then for the reception, you can just take off the veil, twist the hair to the side and throw a bunch of bobby pins & flower in and you're all set... That way you can do both! :)  Just an idea.  I'm doing half down for the ceremony then pulling the rest back for the reception so I'm a little biased...!

ETA: At your trial you should bring a BM or family member and see if the hairdresser could show how to pull it back (if that's something you'd consider)
    Anniversary
  • You look beautiful! For your hair, I would take your pictures you have of you in your dress, so your hairdresser can see them to give her an idea of the style and such.. I would say down and curly, and like pp, change it up with your flower for your reception :)
    March 2012 January Siggy Challenge:Favorite Engagement Pic Photobucket
    341image Invited to our dream wedding!!
    259image Are ready to party
    82image Are missing out
    0image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 3/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • love ur dress! its soo prettttttty!!!!! i think down and curly would look nice with a veil!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • CarykayCarykay member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Oh it is SO PRETTY!!! Love it!!!
    image March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Very pretty!! And I already told you that I love the jacket.

I say curly and down. I personally just dont think side ponys are that elegant.
  • I LOVE your dress! You look amazing in it! I think your hair should be down and curly. I like the option of your hair changing for the reception... but if you need a hairstyle for the whole event, and want something on the side... I think this would be pretty:

So... maybe like a side, curly bun? I think this is very pretty, and would look beautiful on you.

137image Invited to see us "Lucky in Love", at our wedding 3/9/12
    90 image Are ready to party
    47 image Are missing out
    0 image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/15 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards