Not Engaged Yet

I just poked myself directly in the eye.

I feel so silly.

In other news.  This is a new account I made so that I would stop getting messages saying to not have my last name in my username... although it wasn't my name at all... oh well.

Happy almost New Years Eve! :D
Anniversary

Re: I just poked myself directly in the eye.

• hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    But who were you??

If we are sharing strange news, BF had a dream about twinkie shaped diamonds, he gave me a ring and while not amused I was kind. I wonder what's wrong with him?

How's your peeper?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Haha wow. I completely forgot to say who I was.  Anskaggs.  I was mostly a lurker.. although I do have a few posts.  My new years resolution... posting more! :D 

I don't believe in those silly things anyway.

My eye's okay.. took a few blinks to get the vision back.  It was so strange because I wasn't scratching my face or anything to cause it.  My finger just found its way to my open eyeball.  Subconcious self-mutilation.

Maybe your BF's subconcious is trying to give him a kick in the butt. ;)
    Anniversary
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe you should get an exorcist or something. You only get one pair and you should ideally keep both working.

Did we just talk to you about the Daddy issue? Or am I going totally nuts? Uncalled for reactions in my opinion.

PS- Exorcist is really hard to spell.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Haha yeah, that's me. :)

It didn't really bother me about the whole Daddy thing.  Just one of those "...seriously?" moments.
    Anniversary
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dude, I saw this and it gave me a good laugh - no offence!!- but I just poked myself in the eye with my mascara brush! I feel your pain! haha

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • MattsAnnieMattsAnnie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha that funny but it sure hurts like hell.  I was playing with my friends baby the other day and I went to hand him off to my bf. The little man stuck his hand out during the hand over and nailed bf right in the eye. We had a few laughs and after a few blinks he too recovered his vision to go on and play with the baby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards