Nevada-Las Vegas

Wedding Ceremony @ The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas

I am in love with The Cosmopolitan in Vegas but I cannot seem to find much info on wedding ceremonies there. Does anyone have any information on ceremony packages there and potential cost? Anyone ever been married there and have some reviews on the place? Thank you so much!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: Wedding Ceremony @ The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas

• If you want to PM me your email address I can send you some information that I have. We are getting married at the Cosmopolitan in August. I am so excited.

Since they are fairly new and haven't done very many weddings, you can pretty much dream up the way you want it to go down and they will make it happen. I am not sure where I ceremony will be but I know that they are super flexible and will try to make anything work. They do have some ceremony packages, but we have too many people for their standard packages. So, I guess it depends on how many people will expect to have.

We are having our dinner the night of at Wicked Spoon. They have a private room and they quoted me a $2500 F&B minimum for the Saturday night. After that we will head to the Chandelier Lounge where they are reserving a section for us and for just drinks there is a $50 per person minimum for the night. IMO their prices are super reasonable and they have been very accommodating. 
  • krisstyle12krisstyle12 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2012
    MrsCourtney~In all the dealings I've had with the Cosmo they did not give me that same info so its great to know that's all a possibility. Who are you working with? I was working with Christina. Where are you staying afterwards? Does the $50 at Chandelier include all you can drink? You guys are gonna have a blast!

Do you mind emailing me the Cosmo info you have? My email is krisstyle12@yahoo.com
  • Thanks so much MrsCourtney! I PM you my email address. I appreciate any help I can get. I'm feeling a little clueless on where to start for this whole thing. It sounds like your ideas are amazing. I love the idea of going to a lounge for drinks afterwards too! So Fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Hi Mrs Courtney, would you mind sending me your cosmo info as well? Haven't heard back from them. I am planning for 2013, so I guess I am not on their high priority list. My email is Sarah.holtmann at gmail.com. Thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi I would like to have the Cosmo's info as well if you don't mind. My email is eviliciouz@gmail.com . Thank you so much!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I will definitely send the info to all of you ladies as soon as possible.

krisstyle, I was working with Tina as well and I wasn't really impressed with her in general. I'm going through the restaurant/catering group sales department now and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the girl I am working with. Her name is Danielle. I will send you her info. I have to go through TIna to have the ceremony details ironed out, but other than that I will go through Danielle for the rest. She has been amazing to work with. I waited 3.5 days for a response from Tina...all she had to tell me is that she wasn't the right person to deal with. Figures. Anyway, I'll get the emails off to all of you ladies as soon as possible!
  • Mrs Courtney and Chelsea,

I would love it if you could email me the information that you have from Cosmo about insuite weddings. We got engaged while staying at Aria..Cosmo was only weeks away from opening at that point. We love modern simplicity and hotel luxury. We are planning our wedding from Sweden and will only have about 10 guests. We're getting married in December so I feel like I have so much to do. We are both so layed back and I don't want to drop the ball.  Will either of you have your reception in suite? We are thinking about booking elsewhere for our dinner party and then booking a table at Ghost Bar for the after party. My email address is: swedee3@gmail.com

Congrats girls!

• ChantilleDChantilleD member
    First Comment
    edited September 2012
    Hi! Would you be able to send me the info on the Cosmo LV please? Thanks so much! Chantilledgmail.com Take care!
  • Could you email me wedding ceremony information? Thank you

• Can someone please send me pictures of the cosmopolitan wedding venues and packages. Email balexander0515@gmail.com
  • Ladies can you send me pictures/Pkg Prices etc. Anything would be helpful at this point!!!

-JMC1042@Gmail.com

• Can i get info too please!!
    melinda234@aol.com

I love the wrap around suite idea!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards