Chit Chat
Options

Bored at work, who wants to chat?

I am bored at work, I'll be here till 6 am. Bleck 12 hour shifts sure get you lots of money, but that comes hand in hand with BOREDOM
** I don't believe that old cliche that good things come to those who wait. I think good things come to those who want something so bad they can't sit still **

Re: Bored at work, who wants to chat?

• Options
    That suck my FI used to do an overnight shitf 8 hours. Im here bored babysitting. Where are you from?

• Options
    My FI works 12.5 hour shifts so I know how badly they can suck! What line of work are you in? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    How can one be 'Kinda Chewy'? I'm confused :-/

We just got home from doing some shopping and made the mistake of going into a bookstore. Now I want to order like 12 books on Amazon. . .Gahhh. . .
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Haha, 12 hour shifts suck on one hand, but at the same time you have the rest of your week to do anything! I work friday, saturday, and sunday 6pm-6am at a Bank Protection Company. Its pretty nice, and once you get your work done, you can do anything else pretty much all night. I got all my work done at 8pm, so I read and entire book and watched a movie on netflix. Can't beat getting paid to do that! :)

And idk why i consider myself 'kindachewy' I have just always liked the term, Im a wierdo
    ** I don't believe that old cliche that good things come to those who wait. I think good things come to those who want something so bad they can't sit still **
  • Options
    That's cool what book did u read? My FI used to do exactly that get everthing done by x time and the study or what ever he felt like.

• Options
    Wow, 6 to 6. Not sure if you're on, but tell us more about your wedding? I know some brides like to talk about their wedding and try not to do it too much irl just avoid being 'annoying'. I am one of those brides LOL. I keep wedding talk to a minimum irl. UNLESS asked. LOL
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Then spill it all miss Librababy! I am all ears.

As for me, I have been engaged for 1 year this summer and we've decided to get married May 10th 2014, it is a long ways away, but we are excited. The theme of the wedding is 'lace and lemonade' its all very vintage and hometown feel. We are getting married outdoors by a big lake here in Springfield missouri under a huge tree! All of my music is 60s music, and I LOVE IT. I am walking down the isle to My girl by the temptations, you??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards