Illinois-Chicago

6pm.com for shoes?

I was just wondering if anyone has ordered from this website.  I've been trying to find some sandals with kitten heels for my dress, and they seem to be about $70 everywhere except for this website.  Is it too good to be true?  Is it legit?  Please let me know.  Thanks!

Re: 6pm.com for shoes?

• edited December 2011
    I ordered from this site before - it's a legit site. They have really great sales sometimes. The items arrived quickly. The only reason I wouldn't order from them again is that they have a 30 day return policy, and it's hard to order shoes online. Other than that they're great!
  • edited December 2011
    they are great and price match. you do not get the free shipping like you do on zappos or the VIP zappos site but 6pm is very good I have ordered from them. not wedding shoes, but others!
  • dssalisburydssalisbury member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    6pm is good, but as mentioned before, the return policy is silly. You have to pay restocking fees and the return shipping, so although you might get a great deal, if they're not your size (they don't do exchanges either!) then you're either stuck with them or paying as much as you did just to return them!

One other thing, I believe they're zappos' clearance site, so you know they've got a good selection and good brands!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards