New York-Upstate

Reception venues around Binghamton area

Greetings Knotties,
I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for reception venues.  I'm having a hard time finding a great setting for our reception.  

The wedding will take place in Endicott but anywhere in the Binghamton area would do.  I just don't want to go all the way out to Ithaca or somewhere like that, too far from the ceremony site.

Any helpful suggestions are appreciated!

Re: Reception venues around Binghamton area

• edited December 2011
    Traditions at the glen (indoors or out), The Mckinley, Vestal Hills Country Club (indoors or out) All are very good with great attentive staff.
  • edited December 2011
    THank you so much!!!  Its been hard findng informative suggestions in this area :).
  • edited December 2011
    We're having our reception at Terra Cotta Catering's main site, on State St. I had never been in there before, and my mother suggested I go check it out--I'm totally in love with it now! Nicest and, more importantly, most distinctly styled venue in the area; definitely not your typical banquet room (in such a good way)--www.binghamtoncaterer.com Additionally, you can check out the Binghamton Club (esp. if you know someone who's a member) or the State Office Building; though I haven't been up there personally, I know you can rent out the top floor for events (and Terra Cotta will cater there as well).

Best of luck!
  • nay083nay083 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are looking at using the Terra Cottta as well for next year. We went to a wedding there this weekend and loved it. The food was good too! Now we just need a reception venue!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards