May 2012 Weddings

Happy May!!!

I'm from May 2011, but I remember how excited our whole board was when we finally made it May. 

We're all starting to celebrate our one year anniversaries.  Time goes so fast!

Congrats!  Enjoy your month!  Try to enjoy every  moment of your weddings.  It will be over sooo quickly. 

Re: Happy May!!!

• hey there its another May11er swinging by to say.  Happy May! Like Joy said enjoy every moment!

Don't sweat the small stuff, because you are probably the only one that will notice!  And in the end the only thing that really matters is you getting married!!

These last few days will fly by and so will the first year of marriage.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Yay! 25 days!
    May 2012 Nesties March Siggy Challenge: Furbabies imageimageAnniversary
  • Thanks ladies!! Thanks for the advice... can't wait til it's my turn! Laughing
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thanks ladies - happy 1 year anniversaries!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks ladies.. Happy 1 year to you guys! 

It's May.. AHHH!
  • Thank you for the advice ladies!!! Happy Anniversaries :-)
  • happy anniversary, May 11s! Thanks.

my first thought when I woke up this morning was "It's may! I'm getting married this month!!!!"

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
  • Congratulations to all of you from another May '11 bride, enjoy the excitement leading up to the wedding!  I know you can't wait for the day to get here, but the anticipation is pretty fun too, it will fly by so enjoy every minute!
    imageimage
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_happy-may?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:90275fa5-1830-44a1-ab23-e104aa1282abPost:ac1ecb92-43ab-4a98-af45-63c9cf279823">Re: Happy May!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]4 days!
    Posted by mandi921vh[/QUOTE]

May 5th??  ::high five::  I was also May 5th!
  • A big hug to all of you and another high five to the may fifth brides out there!

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Ask me stuff.
  • I agree with Aggie. Don't sweat the small stuff. I had made a request to have the drapes open in the sanctuary during the ceremony so we could have natural light come in and be able to see the greenery and the garden outside. I didn't even notice until after the ceremony that they were closed. And you know what? I didn't even care. The day was still perfect and I was still married to the love of my life. If something goes wrong, brush it off and move on. You're likely the only one who will notice anyway.

Congratulations, May ladies! Enjoy it!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jlq2005jlq2005 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Another May '11 girl here, wishing you ladies lots of luck! 
    I know the last few days/weeks before your weddings can be very stressful, but just remember what is really important - you'll be married to the love of your life! Try to relax a little and really enojy it! 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Thanks ladies!! Happy Anniversary to you all!! :)
    Unplanned BFP#1 12/15/09 7wks m/c 12/24/09 Anniversary image
  • Happy May to all of you!

As others have said, make sure you enjoy every bit of your day.  It really does go by like a flash.

Congratulations to all of you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards