Arizona-Phoenix

Day of Coordinator?

Hi - Looking for reviews and recommendations for a Day of Coordinator and approx. prices.  I am MOH for my best friend’s wedding and am thinking about arranging a DOC for her.  She is bringing in all of her own vendors to her reception and is stressing that someone won’t be there to take care of things while the ceremony is taking place 20 miles away.  Any feedback would greatly be appreciated!  Thank you!

Re: Day of Coordinator?

• edited December 2011
    We had Amber from Inspired Events for our DoC, and she was amazing!!  It was a great help, and she took care of so many little things for us that we didn't even think about.

I can't really tell you about cost, because she was included in our venue, but whatever her fee is, I would have paid double! 
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• edited December 2011
    Inspired events will also be in charge of my wedding.They were included in our package as well ,but I have heard nothing but good things about them.
    " he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_day-of-coordinator-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:eace6f31-c8ba-47a3-bfff-152e0f09b480Post:16e0bc4f-5b46-49c6-8815-a0f991484f1b">Re: Day of Coordinator?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Inspired events will also be in charge of my wedding.They were included in our package as well ,but I have heard nothing but good things about them.
    Posted by mrswac58[/QUOTE]

Don't forget to review them on weddingwire after your wedding!  They sent me a $5 Starbucks card for reviewing them.  It was a really nice surprise/bonus!
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amy Bacon was my DOC. I think I paid about $900 for her services during the rehearsal and for the day of (she literally handled EVERYTHING) and some miscellaneous stuff beforehand. She now has her own business - Celebrations by Amy Bacon. I'm not sure what she would charge now that she's on her own though.
  • hayden72hayden72 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!
  • I am a day of coordinator and I do a great job for a reasonable price! I decorate, organize, run errands, work with vendors, keep the timeline on track, follow the checklists to a T that the bride needs done, and will handle any emergencies that come up. I am extremely detail oriented and make sure everything looks gorgeous and is exactly as the bride envisions. I charge only $55 an hour for rehearsals and wedding days or $385 for the entire day (up to 8 hours). Call me at 231 233 5605 or email me at tina393@hotmail.com More info at: http://www.wix.com/tina393/phoenixweddingdayassistant 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards