• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2011 Weddings

Surgery..need some major finger crossing

So, I'm a dance teacher and have had this knee injury that I needed surgery on, I've been putting it off till after the wedding, well...I was teaching class and re-injured it in a different spot and took a trip to my dr. yesterday...I needed surgery ASAP and had knee surgery today. They removed a bunch of cartilage.This normally taked 6-10 weeks to heal and my wedding is in 4!!! Keep me in your thoughts, I'm going to be really focusing on my physical therapy so I'm not hobbling down that aisle!

Re: Surgery..need some major finger crossing

• You are in my T&Ps! I really hope that you are able to recover fast! If not, than, just have the GM's carry you, like Maestra said. That's an unforgettable entry =)

image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
  • Oh my gosh, I hope you are not in too much pain. T&P coming your way for a speedy recovery!
  • Thanks everyone! I just came across this post, I definately don't remember writing it because I was still all drugged up from the anesthesia...lol. I feel so much better already. Still can' walk but the sever pain is gone. I'll be up and moving in no time, I HAVE to be. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards