Am I on the right board?

Holy newbs.

Is anyone I know still around?
BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Am I on the right board?

• Hai.

It's actually been fewer newbs than I expected.
  • Hi darling. How you is?
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Hiya opal and lauren!

I'm doing quite well.  Heard little girl's heartbeat again today at our appt.

And I think we still have some time before they find the boards.

• Well hello there hot momma-to-be with your pretty new sig pic. 

I just got home from work.  Bleh. 
  • I'm still around! I just had the same feeling when I saw a post by a name I don't know, paging another name I don't know.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Fishy made a thread this morning that brought some lurkers and newbs out of the woodwork. And then there will be the VDay influx in the next couple weeks, I'm guessing.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Hiya Juleeeeeez!  I'm chillin on the couch post work, too.  How is the snow there?

• I'm here for a few more minutes.  I'm starting to get sleepy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm here! How exciting that you got to hear the baby today! :D
  • Hey sexy mama.
  • I know, forreal forreal.

Hey, I got a ticket in your stinkin' state!   15 miles over the speed limit.  gg, don't shame me too bady.
  • OHHH!! Pick me!! Pick me!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, I skimmed today and saw fishy's post.  Since I only worked a half day, I didn't have as much time to keep up on things. 

sarah - glad we're feeling the same way!

Any Canadians around?  I'm watching curling and thought of all of you, lol.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_am-right-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d62022fd-1905-4a01-a7e4-58597b18aeb8Post:5f56f9ab-f48f-4e58-8eda-f829a267ca28">Re: Am I on the right board?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm still around! I just had the same feeling when I saw a post by a name I don't know, paging another name I don't know.
    Posted by sarah0725[/QUOTE]

<div>We're on the same page about the page, huh?</div>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_am-right-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d62022fd-1905-4a01-a7e4-58597b18aeb8Post:fb351dd7-a053-474b-8a94-4b98c6c9dc1c">Re: Am I on the right board?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know, forreal forreal.   Hey, I got a ticket in your stinkin' state!   15 miles over the speed limit.  gg, don't shame me too bady.
    Posted by bbyckes[/QUOTE]

My state?  When the heck did you drive through???

• Hi Rach!

And hi sexy ang!

• Hey, my last post was #6000.  Why don't I have a gold badge yet?  :-(  That's it, I'm taking my toys and going home.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love your new sig pic!
  • Stupid snow.  It's not sticking in the city so everything's just wet and slick.  I'm always scared to death I'm gonna fall down the subway stairs on days like today.  Sure, I'm pretty much always scared to fall down stairs but the wetness makes it much more likely. 

I said wetness - hehe.
  • Me me me!
  • Capri - I wanted to give you a NM message but stupid FB didn't tell me you replied to my question. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_am-right-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d62022fd-1905-4a01-a7e4-58597b18aeb8Post:f342b803-10ef-425c-b1c5-cf98a617820a">Re: Am I on the right board?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here! How exciting that you got to hear the baby today! :D
    Posted by JessAndTrav[/QUOTE]

Yes!  Our appt was supposed to be last week but was canceled since my dr was stuck in Atlanta after going to the Superbowl, lol.

I also had the glucose screening today and they gave me a big bruise when drawing my blood.  :(  I just hope that I pass it!  I don't want to do the big test, nor do I want to have gestational diabetes. 

• I was in Arkansas yesterday.  I posted on fb - Hi Sucrets!  Traveling on the 40.  I was wondering how far off the highway you were, but we were trying to get to Atlanta as quickly as possible. 

I was driving my mom and younger brother cross-country.
  • Don't let some of us Newbies shy you away from your old board! I'm hoping to call this one home for the next year and some odd months. 
    I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_am-right-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d62022fd-1905-4a01-a7e4-58597b18aeb8Post:b800b8fa-9c50-443e-84e0-1069da258c40">Re: Am I on the right board?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey, my last post was #6000.  Why don't I have a gold badge yet?  :-(  That's it, I'm taking my toys and going home.
    Posted by aMrsin09[/QUOTE]

It's there now!  Stay and play!

• IM HERE see im canadian, see my sig!! I started dancing around at the gym when canada won curling this afternoon, I got dirty looks. No one there was watching it and I had to search down the channel changer to even put it on. For shame!!

Im super excited for the hockey game tonight, ive been ramped up for that all day.
  • Congrats on your gold status Amrs! I feel like I'm never going to get there, but I can be such a PW. What gives?

Oh, and hi Sucrets and everyone else! I also feel like I'm in foreign territory.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_am-right-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d62022fd-1905-4a01-a7e4-58597b18aeb8Post:26c55d08-1239-4dbe-a656-47bd1b1a9bab">Re: Am I on the right board?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Stupid snow.  It's not sticking in the city so everything's just wet and slick.  I'm always scared to death I'm gonna fall down the subway stairs on days like today.  Sure, I'm pretty much always scared to fall down stairs but the wetness makes it much more likely.  I said wetness - hehe.
    Posted by julezlee[/QUOTE]

Me too. We've got three inches of slush right now, and I'm literally afraid I'm going to break my neck on the way to orchestra tonight--it's slick even without a 50-pound instrument on my back.

AMrs--I see your gold medal!
  • I'm here now. Had a long day.

amrs don't take your toys! I see a gold badge for you.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_am-right-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d62022fd-1905-4a01-a7e4-58597b18aeb8Post:68b6a86f-7d2e-406b-9372-fee061f37afb">Re: Am I on the right board?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was in Arkansas yesterday.  I posted on fb - Hi Sucrets!  Traveling on the 40.  I was wondering how far off the highway you were, but we were trying to get to Atlanta as quickly as possible.  I was driving my mom and younger brother cross-country.
    Posted by bbyckes[/QUOTE]

I totally missed that!  I can't get FB during the day and it sucks now and makes it really difficult to just read statuses.  I live REALLY close to 40, just south a bit off 430.  AND I take 40 east to get to work.

I'm sorry that you got a ticket!  I've noticed a lot of cops out lately.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards