New Jersey

Seasons Renovation

Has anyone heard about Season's plan to renovate the whole front entrance?

Re: Seasons Renovation

• edited December 2011
    No...I heard some stuff about interior renovations, but nothing about the front entrance.  What have you heard?
  • michelle221michelle221 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nothing specific, only that they were going to re-do their front entrance.
  • edited December 2011
    i just booked my wedding there a few weeks ago, and they did not mention any type of renovations! i'm going to have to e-mail them and find out what is up
  • berbmberbm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got engaged on Sat. yay!  I am interested in Season's for my wedding (about 100 ppl and not really too picky about the date).  How are the rates? (I'm scared to even call and be disappointed).  Thanks. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Berb...you should start a new post as not as many people will check back on this one.  If you are looking for places include what your cost pp is, your minimum guests, time of year, and day of week.
  • edited December 2011
    Berb, congrats!  The rates we got a few months back for a Friday or Sunday were $110 pp plus tax and 18% gratuity.  For a Saturday night it was $135pp plus tax and 18% gratuity.  The minimum for the downstairs room was 175 and upstairs it was 130 for a Saturday night but that might differ on another night/day.  They also were willing to work with us on the minimums and you can always negotiate. 

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards