Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Engagement Photo Locations in chester/lancaster county area

Hey does anybody in the chester or lancaster county area know any rustic or historical places to get engagement photos taken at? even water falls or anything?
Thanks
FutureMrsD

Re: Engagement Photo Locations in chester/lancaster county area

• I had mine done at Valley Forge park and they were beautiful.

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lauren & William
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
    image 100 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 28 Are MIA!
  • I did my e-pics just outside of Pottstown in a teeny tiny village called St. Peters. They have a creek and some waterfalls and we wrote on the boulders in sidewalk chalk which made for some cute pics. I'd be happy to send you some pics if you'd like. (I tried to upload but they are too large.)

Wedding Pic Preview

Anniversary
  • Thanks girls that sounds like some good ideas and i would love to see some of your pics SharEtoBe

• We did ours at the covered bridge by Newtown Square. It's gorgeous. PM me and I can give you a link to photos if intereste
  • I've heard Valley Forge is beautiful for pictures. Also, I know it's a little bit away, but Longwood Gardens is a beautiful spot, and where I'm doing mine.

If you need an engagement photographer, I'm offering free photography sessions right now (DE/MD/PA areas), as I build my portfolio. If you would like some info, you can email me for details (contact.lnicolephotography@gmail.com). I'd be happy to answer any questions! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards