California-Inland Empire

who is being the most difficult to deal with during this wedding process?

My MIL is being a little difficult. She protested my colors, tried to change my venue, is inviting people that aren't invited, critisized my food options, and the list goes on...

come on 49 days! i dont think I can make it!!
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: who is being the most difficult to deal with during this wedding process?

• edited December 2011
    FI! lol. He is so opinionated about everything. Sometimes I wish he was one of those FIs that didn't give a crap about anything and just shows up to the wedding.

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh my gosh! i wish hubby was more opinionated.... all he cares about is showing up LOL
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • BRwedding2011BRwedding2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My dad is being the most difficult to deal with...I was content with my backyard wedding which is exactly what we wanted and he is strongly objection it so now I'm compromising what I want just to make him happy...not enjoying this process!
  • edited December 2011
    My sister in law has probably been the most difficult, only because she has made me feel guilty for wanting my niece and nephew to be in the wedding.  It's going to be pretty casual so I bought the ring bearer shirts, and she kept arguing with me that it was too small.  She likes to dress him in really big shirts.  She even said "He will only get to wear it once".  Hello, that one time is all that matters!  Then she gave me a guilt trip about how expensive the junior bridesmaid dress was and was giving the sales ladies tons of attitude.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards