Nebraska-Omaha

Needing a DJ!

I was wondering if anyone knew of a DJ who is fun and really inexpensive? Let me know I am a bride on a budget :)

Re: Needing a DJ!

• edited August 2012

I was wondering if anyone knew of a DJ who is fun and really inexpensive? Let me know I am a bride on a budget :)

• What is your budget? Dave Donato has a couple of DJ's that work with him, he was pretty flexible with us? Might be worth a call. Modernartistry.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_needing-a-dj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:79Discussion:9b4c3311-b5f6-496f-bc56-11eb2916f42aPost:f61c93eb-1794-4d9e-b9e1-22752dc2c305">Needing a DJ!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was wondering if anyone knew of a DJ who is fun and really inexpensive? Let me know I am a bride on a budget :)
    Posted by savynabs[/QUOTE]

<div>If your wedding is in Omaha, I would recommend Finch on the Run Entertainment.  They are out of Bennet, NE, but really travel anywhere.  Great price and really fun.</div><div>
    </div><div>Good Luck,</div><div>  Jill</div>
  • Here is my review for our DJ. We had our wedding just a couple months ago and they were SO affordable and very professional. You will not find a better DJ for a better price I guarantee. :-)

Party Rockin’ Entertainment (DJ) – A++ (402-320-1655 - Anthony Tirendi)

I absolutely loved our DJ’s. They were amazing and it was a pretty crazy story as well. We had a different DJ originally (John Tilley out of Bellevue) and ended up finding out just like 3 weeks before the wedding that he was unable to DJ for us. He didn’t contact us or anything because he didn’t have our ‘information’. It was kind of a bull crap excuse and I was pretty stressed out. We were 2 ½ weeks out from the wedding and didn’t have a DJ. I ended up looking and posting on Craigslist because we were on a strict budget and found Anthony of Party Rockin’. We met up with him and his cohort (I can’t remember his name…) and they were awesome. They asked all the right questions and were amazing to work for. We ended up putting a deposit down and getting our DJ booked two weeks before our event. We were in communication with him pretty consistently up until the wedding. When we were getting ready the morning of the wedding they were there setting up too so it was great to see all of their equipment and for being a lot cheaper then the huge corporation DJ’s in the area their equipment was very nice and fancy. As we were setting up the centerpieces and decorations they were playing music for us and taking requests. It was great! The reception went off amazingly as well. They were incredibly professional and everything went off without a hitch. I highly recommend them for people looking for a down to earth DJ. They were incredibly affordable and we met with the actual people who would be our DJ not just some random person that will set everything up for us and send a complete stranger to our wedding. They came through on such short notice, had all the songs we requested and played the music that we liked. Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ and I think again our old DJ backing out was another blessing in disguise because we came across these two and they were awesome. J

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_needing-a-dj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:79Discussion:9b4c3311-b5f6-496f-bc56-11eb2916f42aPost:f61c93eb-1794-4d9e-b9e1-22752dc2c305">Needing a DJ!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was wondering if anyone knew of a DJ who is fun and really inexpensive? Let me know I am a bride on a budget :)
    Posted by savynabs[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how much DJ Danny is, but he does a good job.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_needing-a-dj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:79Discussion:9b4c3311-b5f6-496f-bc56-11eb2916f42aPost:419829a0-feef-4465-b423-fc62a2dc26e8">Re: Needing a DJ!</a>:
    [QUOTE]check out our facebook page, or our webdsite.  <a href="http://www.finchontherun.og" rel="nofollow">www.finchontherun.og</a> we have reviews on here as well and also at weddingwire.com  thanks and CONGRATS to the brides out there planning their dream day!!
    Posted by finchontherun[/QUOTE]

There are no vendors on The Knot. Please don't post your own recommendation.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_needing-a-dj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:79Discussion:9b4c3311-b5f6-496f-bc56-11eb2916f42aPost:ba4cabd2-49ea-4efe-90b6-260e8ef76cdf">Re: Needing a DJ!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Needing a DJ! : There are no vendors on The Knot. Please don't post your own recommendation.
    Posted by dazyabbey[/QUOTE]

It's been deleted.  sorry to upset you...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards