Wedding Etiquette Forum

Re: Deep thoughts by John Mayer

• Options
    What's wrong with him?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I would say that this article will make his fuckability factor drop exponentially.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    co-written by her dad
  • Options
    He's such a tool.
  • Options

Klassy.  I was just reading on TMZ about his 'white supremacist' d*ck comment.  Ugh.  He tries too hard to get attention. 

• Options
    What a douchebag.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The guy is such an A$$.  I was walking in Soho once talking on the phone and he walked by me.  He didn't so much glare at me but stared at me without smiling as he walked by.  I didn't even twig to who he was until he passed.  I was smiling as I was having a nice conversation.  And that was his reaction?  Blech.
  • Options
    Jesus H Christ, he is such a gigantic douchenozzle.  What a tool. 

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    What an unusual human being.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    Ugh, what a toolbag.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_deep-thoughts-john-mayer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:45abfc03-74f4-4eb7-beae-ccb7dd096b9cPost:aab6bde6-7921-4f6a-afd6-00d3c0500c83">Re: Deep thoughts by John Mayer</a>:
    [QUOTE]co-written by her dad
    Posted by laladypoet[/QUOTE]

Haha.  Awesome.

I'm still trying to make sense of the white supremacist d*ck comment.  WTF.
  • Options
    booo - hahah oh god, my favorite was when he told the press that Tiger's biggest problem was that he was married. Oh, good one, Johnny boy.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_deep-thoughts-john-mayer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:45abfc03-74f4-4eb7-beae-ccb7dd096b9cPost:340dbb22-c53f-42e1-80be-e10044ff1d83">Re: Deep thoughts by John Mayer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does he not have a publicist? 
    Posted by Kati0105[/QUOTE]

My question was more along the lines of 'Does he not have a filter?'
  • Options
    Douche!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2011 Reading Challenge

Jessica has read 16 books toward her goal of 150 books.
    hide
    "It's fine to have an open mind, just not so open your brains fall out."
  • Options
    Ugh. He irritates me.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    Can't we all just listen to "your body is a wonderland" and get along?
    Oh no we dropped the groom!! imagePlanning Bio UPDATED
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_deep-thoughts-john-mayer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:45abfc03-74f4-4eb7-beae-ccb7dd096b9cPost:c9383b2f-9172-4318-a0ee-8bd3c68aa1b2">Re: Deep thoughts by John Mayer</a>:
    [QUOTE]booo - hahah oh god, my favorite was when he told the press that Tiger's biggest problem was that he was married. Oh, good one, Johnny boy.
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

It may be in poor taste, but it's true :)

• Options
    My God. He's going to have to look and sing a helluva lot better than he does to act like that. Jeeeeeeesus. Yeah, it was the technology gap that divided you and Jen. Not the fact that you are an incredible f-tard. Go fuckyourself. Again.
  • Options
    What a crazy weirdo he is.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I would just like to point out that I can't get the article to open for some reason, but I don't have to read it to know he's a dirtbag. lol
  • Options
    He hosts a show on my favorite local radio station in the afternoon. It pains me to listen to him. He really irritates me.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_deep-thoughts-john-mayer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:45abfc03-74f4-4eb7-beae-ccb7dd096b9cPost:9d488e2e-ec5c-4c5c-aae5-5bea14c77922">Re: Deep thoughts by John Mayer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can't we all just listen to "your body is a wonderland" and get along?
    Posted by agk0125[/QUOTE]

No.  We cannot.  Gah. 

• Options
    I just feel bad for Jessica Simpson and Jen Aniston.  I mean, he does know that they will read that crap right?  How humiliating for them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Your body is a wonderland? COME ON.

Your body is a battleground.
    Your body is a battleground filled with napalm.
    Your body is a battlegrou-hooooound.
    Your body is a battleground.

Something 'bout the way you give me orgas-uuummmsss...
    I love the shape you take when contorted and giving me spasmsssss...
    You tell me where to go and
    Though I might leave to find it
    I'll never let your head hit the bed
    Without a collar around it.

Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    My question was more along the lines of 'Does he not have a filter?'

I don't even think that's a question anymore.
  • Options
    Oh, John Mayer... I used to think he was offbeat and funny, but this is disgusting. And I totally don't get the white supremacist diick comment either.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    I find the Aniston comments much more infuriating than the Jessica Simpson comments.  I bet Jessica probably doesn't mind at all.  Jen on the other hand...
  • Options
    Ugh, his douchey-ness knows no bounds.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards