Not Engaged Yet

The most expensive thing you can buy from Costco

I saw this in the weekly Costco.com email and did a double take at the price.

This is the most expensive thing I have ever seen from Costco, and it can be yours for the value price of just one million dollars!

http://www.costco.com/Browse/ProductSet.aspx?Prodid=11628794

Re: The most expensive thing you can buy from Costco

• Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Holy crap.  That's just ridiculous.
  • AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Holy molies.  Do they make you pick it up at a super secret location?
    I'm not good at feelings.

• hannahnolahannahnola member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love how it says "only one available" lol. We dont have Costco down here.
  • Beads921Beads921 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW! Surprised
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm only guessing, but if I had 1mil...I don't think I would be aware that costco has rings...  and 6 carats would probably cause my finger muscles to atrophy. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Um, yeah it's serious AND insane! At our location we have a ring for $92,000. It's ridiculous.

Usually that type of stuff is at the LA locations or other areas like that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mandi921vhmandi921vh member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holy crap!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    That has to be one awesome diamond. Excellent cut, Internally Flawless, AND D color? Amazing!

It's about 5+ carats too big for normal life though. My diamond is 0.67 carats (a perfect 2/3! haha) and looks perfect with my thin band.

I completely agree with AbigailMS; if I was rich enough to spend $1M on an engagement ring, I probably would not be shopping at Costco. But then again, there are those frugal millionaires out there Smile
  • alyssag721alyssag721 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wonder if it has "kirkland" engraved on the girdle....
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Plenty of rich people shop at Costco. They also have some really nice jewelry there.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• edited December 2011
    I would like to see a picture of this on someone's finger.  You wouldn't be able to wipe your own butt if you had that thing on!!
  • sparkles88sparkles88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_expensive-thing-can-buy-costco?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5e51d935-4b72-41d9-bcea-6cceb52095c5Post:74373725-8999-4f54-943f-e9330fc1f087">Re: The most expensive thing you can buy from Costco</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would like to see a picture of this on someone's finger.  You wouldn't be able to wipe your own butt if you had that thing on!!
    Posted by amsybot[/QUOTE]

LOL.

I wince when I see some of the celebrities on the red carpets at events, and they're wearing rings like this one. I think larger rings start looking more and more like costume jewelry and less and less like an engagement ring.
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hook me up.

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I think that thing might make me tip over.

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

If I only had a membership to Costco....

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_expensive-thing-can-buy-costco?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:5e51d935-4b72-41d9-bcea-6cceb52095c5Post:d309b0c3-6a7d-4ebf-a1b0-0fe27e8f4978">Re: The most expensive thing you can buy from Costco</a>:
    [QUOTE]If I only had a membership to Costco....
    Posted by MLekathLEEN[/QUOTE]

LOL, all joking aside, we love our Costco membership. That place is amazing.

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_expensive-thing-can-buy-costco?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5e51d935-4b72-41d9-bcea-6cceb52095c5Post:6906af00-4db2-4236-9024-e68477dde0bc">Re: The most expensive thing you can buy from Costco</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The most expensive thing you can buy from Costco : LOL, all joking aside, we love our Costco membership. That place is amazing.
    Posted by oceana919[/QUOTE]

...and can never leave without spending at least 100 bucks.  I'm serious. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards