• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

Dear Tuesday.

Girls, be sure to add your little random letters as well!!! =)

Dear Tuesday,
I finally get to enjoy you since the FI has the day off from work and our son isn't in school.  I'll be spending time with you (and them!) at the zoo. 

See you there!
Excited for once.

Dear Some-of-the-girls-that-used-to-be-October 2011-regulars,
Where've you been?!  I know everyone's been pretty busy but I think I speak for the masses in saying WE MISS YOU!

Come back to us soon,
your 2011 fall companions

Dear New Girls,
Welcome to the boards!  I'm glad to see some of you sharing your input and being more active!  Don't be afraid to start new threads either, Kristy (the other one, our mod) won't yell at you...I don't think.  I don't know about biting though...she might do that.

=)

Have a good week girls,
Kristy
<a href="http://www.kristyanddon.weebly.com">-[Wedding Recap]-
</a>

Re: Dear Tuesday.

• HinajHinaj member
    1000 Comments
    Dear Oct 2011 brides,

I am sorry I am gone so often these days.  I don't get many chances to come as much as I can.  Work has been super busy with school finishing up and starting soon.  There is just too much to do and not enough time to do it in.  I miss you guys too!!!  I will try to come on as regularly as I can.

Trying to come back,
    one of your missing 2011 knottie

Dear Sleep,

Why is it that I can't catch up with you?  I am still tired and sleepy and barely getting through the day.  Because of you I couldn't talked to FI last night. 

Sincerely,
    Love to take a nap right about now.

• Dear Board,
    Yeah, I might bite.  Haha!
    Love,
    Future-Mrs

Dear Work,
    Get over so I can nap...I'm tired :P
    Love,
    Sleepy Person
  • Dear Customer who can't send a gramatically correct email,
    Seriously? 
    It took me 20 minutes to figure out what you were asking.
    If you'd like a grade school level English book, I'll gladly pay for it and send it to you.
    How did you manage to write a resume to get hired somewhere???
    Seriously,
    Ms. Proper

Dear Gym,
    I'm sorry I haven't been around as often as I should be. I promise I'll make it up to you.
    Love,
    Flabby Girl
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Dear Birthday,

so here we are again!!please don't leave any wrinkles on your way out tonight and I won't complain,see ya next year!!

Love,Birthday Girl

Dear Knotties,

Boys are out of school so that means I'm super busy on days off so I have not had time for you but I will try to stop by more often,I miss all of you hope you are all doing well.

Love, Ana
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_dear-tuesday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:650Discussion:24018387-e328-4060-8baf-f742c73ed3c5Post:688f0d41-5e0e-4e83-a9cf-9854ff0ce3cc">Re: Dear Tuesday.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Birthday, so here we are again!!please don't leave any wrinkles on your way out tonight and I won't complain,see ya next year!! Love,Birthday Girl Dear Knotties, Boys are out of school so that means I'm super busy on days off so I have not had time for you but I will try to stop by more often,I miss all of you hope you are all doing well. Love, Ana
    Posted by latina40299[/QUOTE]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANA!
    <a href="http://www.kristyanddon.weebly.com">-[Wedding Recap]-
    </a>
  • HinajHinaj member
    1000 Comments
    Happy Brithday Ana!!!
  • Happy Birthday!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Dear August,

Please hurry up and get here.  I wanna go see my Mom and Dad.  I wanna see my MOH and one of my bridesmaids.  I wanna be on vacation with the FI so he can relax and have fun.  I wanna get AWAY from the FMIL and FFIL and not have to deal with them, for the most part, for two weeks.

Love, Blu

Dear my fellow Oct 15th, 2011 brides,

16 more months

Your fellow Oct 15th, 2011 bride

Dear AT&T,

Stop being stupid and treat my FI like the valued employee that he is.  On second thought, treat ALL your sales employees like the valued employees that they are.  And treat your customers accordingly too.  Or all your employees that are higher than managers should have to come and work as a sales rep for two months and see how bad it can be.....or remember what it was like.

A miffted AT&T customer/employee's family member

Dear Nintendo,

Your updated version of GoldenEye looks FAMAZING!!!!  Please  please please PLEASE don't screw it up.  It's widely considered one of the BEST FPS EVER.  Please please please PLEASE make this game good, make it true to the original.....I can look past the using Daniel Craig instead of Pierce Brosnan, but PLEASE make this game be good; it's something many of us have been waiting for for a VERY long time.  I think the orginal GoldenEye was way so many of us held on to our N64s for so long.

Thank you,
    A very happy gamer (the video for those who are curious)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • HinajHinaj member
    1000 Comments
    Dear Weather,

Why is it raining again, and only 20 minutes before I have to leave.  This totally sucks!!

Sincerely,
    Not a happy camper!
  • Dear offices,
    I know I don't have the experience, but please hire me. Now that I am graduated I can now work full time and need to start paying back my ridiculous student loan bill starting in December. I need the money.
    Thank you,
    Recent Graduate

Dear Lottery,
    Will you please let me win you, even if it is a small amount. I need money for student loans, house and the expenses that come along with it, and a wedding.
    Thank you,
    Wanting to win the lottery
  • Thank you for the B-day wishes ladies!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards