Michigan-Grand Rapids

Kalamazoo.....Gilmore Theatre Complex???

Anyone having their reception there or been there before??? feedback please!!!

Re: Kalamazoo.....Gilmore Theatre Complex???

• I've been there for university events, but never a wedding before. We considered it for our wedding, but by the time we prices all the rentals we would need to bring in and the decor, etc it didn't fit in our budget. There is a ton of potential there though! It is a lovely building and there are nice grounds for photos.
  • I agree with you on that.....what vendors did you look into when you were pricing out everything for the Gimore Theatre Complex? I am trying to do the same right now to determine if I can do mine there or not. Thanks!!!

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_kalamazoogilmore-theatre-complex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:95Discussion:72417fb9-9e09-440b-997d-46b1a730b996Post:90a710ca-76c0-48ca-a5c2-9100c2c8f9df">Re: Kalamazoo.....Gilmore Theatre Complex???</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been there for university events, but never a wedding before. We considered it for our wedding, but by the time we prices all the rentals we would need to bring in and the decor, etc it didn't fit in our budget. There is a ton of potential there though! It is a lovely building and there are nice grounds for photos.
    Posted by TheRedheadedBride[/QUOTE]
  • I had my wedding reception there and it was amazing. The staff were awesome. We user catering from WMU, worked with Smith Moore and I used a linen company from Flint for the linens and the chairs. The room can be transformed into anything you want. If you use Smitty tell him Tyann refferred you. Hope this helps.
  • Thank you for the info. If you dont mind me asking - how many people did you have there and roughly what is the cost for bringing every vendor in as opposed to having it at hotel where they have everything on site? I am just trying to figure out if its comparable etc.

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_kalamazoogilmore-theatre-complex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:95Discussion:72417fb9-9e09-440b-997d-46b1a730b996Post:2d54985f-12c5-47d7-9f26-544595a0c901">Re: Kalamazoo.....Gilmore Theatre Complex???</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had my wedding reception there and it was amazing. The staff were awesome. We user catering from WMU, worked with Smith Moore and I used a linen company from Flint for the linens and the chairs. The room can be transformed into anything you want. If you use Smitty tell him Tyann refferred you. Hope this helps.
    Posted by adrianavi[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards