Arizona-Phoenix

flower girl dress

Hello ladies, I really need your help w/ finding my flower girl dresses. One is a 2T, the other is a 4. Most places have the 2T in the "toddler" section and the 4 in the "girls" so I'm having a hard time finding a dress that they have in both sizes (that I like). I don't want to spend a ridiculous amount and I want them to be able to wear them again. I would love a floral summer/easter dress w/ dark purple in it but would settle for a white dress and I'll just put a purple sash on it. I'm considering making them myself at this point. Hopefully you guys know of some good places! Thanks!

Re: flower girl dress

• sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried dept stores?  I saw some adorable ones at nordstrom's the other day! 
  • CandJWHITECandJWHITE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I got my flower girl dresses at JCPenney, but it was a few weeks ago so they were technically Easter dresses. What about ebay if you know their measurements? Those seem to be affordable and cute. I know flower girl dresses can get pretty pricey at bridal places, even davids bridal- esp. with 2 flower girls!

• belgirlbelgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Got mine at Target for about $16 a dress.  They were adorable.
  • edited December 2011
    I've looked at all of those places, plus many, many more. The problem is that one girl is in the "girls" section and the other is in "toddlers." So when I find a dress at Target, dept stores, etc. they usually only have it in one section or the other. I'm going crazy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards