California-Los Angeles

Cinematography / Videography ? Sketchimages.com

Hello everyone. I am looking for a cinematic videographer similar to sketchimages.com but maybe under $1000.00 for the whole day. Any recommendations?

Re: Cinematography / Videography ? Sketchimages.com

• Let me know if you find anything. I'm also looking for someone to film under $1000. Anyone else have any suggestions?
  • Hi there ! I think sketchimages.com can work with 5 hours of high definition video coverage for about $1200.00 ! This sounds great. Check out their website. His videos are colorful and cinematic.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_cinematography-videography-sketchimagescom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:e17e147e-7dc9-4561-aba2-91bb84bc8901Post:246cc195-ba30-4cc5-bb13-28a9adf8a6b4">Re: Cinematography / Videography ? Sketchimages.com</a>:
    [QUOTE]Let me know if you find anything. I'm also looking for someone to film under $1000. Anyone else have any suggestions?
    Posted by lschmiedge[/QUOTE]
  • Hi I have used a company that make 5 hours videography for 550 dollars. I was happy with the result.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards