Illinois

Eiffel tower Vases

Anyone selling eiffel tower vases that I can purchase?

Re: Eiffel tower Vases

• HandBananaHandBanana member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are doing centerpieces through a florist, it may be easier to rent the vases through them.

I had originally looked into renting 24" cylinder vases but found it was much cheaper to rent them between the cost of shipping and taxes and taking the chance that I might be able to resell them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • hanson2Bhanson2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be selling mine after my wedding on August 20, but I only have about 10, of varying heights... I think they range from like 14" to 24."  I ended up buying them at Michael's with a 40% off coupon.  I got the coupon from a friend, but I'm pretty sure you get a 40% coupon if you register on their website, but it's only good for a few days after you register, or something like that... anyway, just thought that might be an option, but send me a private message if you're interested in buying mine after my wedding!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • joo6758joo6758 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I have 12 20" Tower Vases! I'm located on the northside of Chicago and can meet as well. They are $8 each or you can buy them all for $80! Send me an email julia@onehourtees.com
  • edited December 2011
    Hi!

I have clear glass cylinder vases 24".  $15 each, never used. If you are interested, send an email to amandacless@gmail.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards